Jaunedice.

The next chapter in the series. ok lets do this. now to the story.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Alex Pov --------------

We sat in Combat class as me and Team Rwby and Pyrrha were watching Jaune fight Cardin from team cardinal. we watched as Jaune kept getting knocked around by Cardin. I could clearly see Jaune out of breath, but he continued to charge Cardin with everything only to be sidestepped and knocked away. Jaune manages to slam his Sword against Cardin's Mace.

Cardin: (smirks) this is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead... ughhh

Cardin sneaks a low blow as Jaune falls to his knees as Cardin gets ready to deliver his final blow. We hear the buzzer announcing a loser in the match as on the screens we see Jaune's Aura in the red and Cardin's was untouched.

 We hear the buzzer announcing a loser in the match as on the screens we see Jaune's Aura in the red and Cardin's was untouched

Glynda: That's enough. Students as you can see Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped to the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and the official may call the match. Mr.Arc its been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat. gauging your Aura will help you to decide when it's appropriate to attack or when its better move to a more defensive strategy. we wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowulf now, would we.

Cardin: (whisper) Speak for yourself.

Glynda: remember everyone Vytal festival is only a few months away. it won't be long before students from other kingdoms start arriving to vale, so keep practicing. Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all vale.

The bell finally rings as I notice Pyrrha upset as she looks at Jaune hanging his head in shame.

------Mini- Time skip--------

Nora: there we were in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was Day

we were all gathered in the cafeteria as yang listens to Nora's story as Ren corrects her story at the same time. Blake just reads as I notice Cardin picking on a Faunus Girl as my anger begins to grow. I listen to Ruby and Pyrrha as they try to speak to Jaune as we all notice he was acting strange ever since classes have started.

Pyrrha: Jaune. Cardin has been picking on you since the first week of school.

Jaune: w-who Cardin Winchester? No. he just likes to mess around you know practical jokes.

Ruby: He's a bully.

Jaune: Oh jeez name one time he's bullied me.

Ruby and Pyrrha name all the time Cardin pushed Jaune around and messed with him.

Pyrrha: Jaune you know if you ever need help you can ask.

Nora: Oh I know let's break his legs

I lose focus as I am now paying attention to Nora and her crazy idea?

Alex: as much as that would help let's not do that.

Jaune: Guys! Really it's fine besides its not like he's a jerk to me only. he's a jerk to everyone.

????: owww stop that hurts

????: owww stop that hurts...Please stop

I Look back at Cardin as I slam my hands on the table as I get up and begin heading toward Cardin and his teammates.

Blake: Alex?

Cardin: Hahaha I told you they were was real.

Alex: Hey! leave her alone!

Cardin and his teammates look towards my direction as he stands up and tries to size me up.

Cardin: leave her alone? oh yeah, and who is going to make us?

Alex: I'm going to make you stop!

Cardin: oh really? hahaha

Cardin reels his fist back and punches me across the face as Team Rwby, Jnpr, and the cafeteria gasp. I felt my face as I feel a bit of blood on my lip.

Alex: you shouldn't have done that.

I kick Cardin against the table as he tries to punch me as I dodge and knee him in the gut as he falls to the floor gasping for air. I look at his teammates as I direct my attention back to Cardin as I Punch him across the face and knock him out.

Alex: you three take him out of here or would you like to be in pain as well.

Cardin's teammates quickly grab him and run out of the cafeteria as I turn toward the Rabbit Faunus.

Alex: Hey you ok.

?????: My ear stings a bit but I'm ok. Thank you for helping me out

Alex: No problem.

Velvet: oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm velvet from Team cfvy thank you for helping me but anyway I should get back to my team or my leader will get worried. bye Alex.

Velvet leaves the cafeteria as I walk back to my table as I see both teams looking at me.

Alex: What?

Yang: Alex... that was so cool how you stood up to Cardin and knocked him out

Nora: I still think you should have broken his legs. that would really show him.

Blake: that was really nice of you to help. *smiles*

Pyrrha: Atrocious. I can't stand people like him.

Yang: It must be hard for Faunus when there are people like him, but when there people like Alex there is a possibility that things can change.

Alex: I just can't stand people who hurt Faunus they are people too.

Blake smiles at Alex as they continue lunch as everyone's attention goes back to Jaune as he sighs and leaves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ And that's the end of this chapter Alo I might be taking breaks from time to time since I have work and other worldly matters.