The Badge and The Burden

well here you go. the next chapter. peoples after this one I will probably upload the next after I d a bit of thinkering with anyway enjoy-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------Alex Pov-------------

It was early in the morning as I see out of all of us the only one left sleeping was the Heiress herself. I looked a ruby slowly creeping up to her as she puls out a whistle, and wait.

Alex: You know she going to hate you

Ruby: But think how funny it would be.

Yang: Yeah its fine Alex.

Yang playfully punches me as We see Weiss slowly wake up as Ruby gets closer to Weiss and blows her whistle as hard as should could.

Weiss: *yawn* ahhhh

Ruby: Good Morning Team Rwby!

Weiss: What in the world is wrong with you!

Ruby: Now that your awake. We can officially start our first order of business.

Weiss: Excuse me?

Yang: decorating!

Weiss What?!

Blake: we still have to unpack. As all the contents from Blakes suit case falls

 As all the contents from Blakes suit case falls

Alex: And clean

As Weiss look at s angriliy as Ruby blows on her whistle again as she falls over again.

Ruby: Alright! weiss, Blake, Yang, Alex, And their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first Mission. BANZAI!

Alex, Blake Yang: BANZAI!

(Play)

As we all seperate to clean and decorate as I see yang hang up a poster of a boy bad called achieve men as Weiss decorates her side with a painting of a mountian range. I began to set up one of the closets with some spare clothes as notice Blake brought her smut book as I crouch next to her and she looks at me in shock and pushes me away as she smiles.

Blake: Shhhhh

Alex: *nods and places one figure over my mouth*

Yang: Hey what are you two doing

Blake and Alex: Nothing!

as we finish up I see Ruby hanging curtains with her scythe as she accidentally slices them as we have to stich them back together, and as we finally finish as we see that all the beds are crowded all together in the center of the room.