Shining beacon PT 2

well, this is the next part I always make these so I can keep you guys updated on the chapter. by the way, I will be making chapter ever so often I have no set schedule on these chapters will come out when I just finish them so they may take a bit, but all chapters will take about 3-5 days. anyway, hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day. Hero out--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------Ruby Pov---------------------------------------

As Jaune and I continued trying to find our way around Beacon we finally arrived at the auditorium where the headmaster was supposed to give us a speech and our initiation.

Yang: Ruby over here! I saved you a spot

I saw yang in the distance signaling to come toward her direction.

Ruby: Hey I gotta go I'll see you after the ceremony.

Jaune: Hey wait ugh great where am I supposed to find another nice quirky girl to talk too.

Yang: how is your first day going little sister.

Ruby: you mean since you ditched me and I exploded. I was looking at yang with an angered look.

Yang: Yikes. meltdown already.

Ruby: No! I literally exploded a hole in front of the school and there was some fire and I-I think some ice.

Yang: are you being sarcastic. Yang said with a giant smile on her face

I look at her with a furious face

Ruby: ugh I wish. I tripped over some crabby girls luggage and then she yelled at me and then I sneezed and I exploded then and she yelled again and I felt really really bad and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me.

Weiss: You!!

I jumped into yang's arms from Wiess's outburst.

Ruby: oh god it's happening again!

Weiss: Your lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff

Yang: oh my god you really exploded.

Ruby: It was an accident. It was an accident

Weiss pulls out a pamphlet that says Dust for Dummies.

Ruby: what's this?

Weiss: The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injurys or damages sustainable operating a Schnee dust company product although not mandatory The Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with these easy to follow guide that shows the practice in the field.

I was having a hard time following Weiss info

Ruby: uhhh

Weiss: you really want to start making things up to me.

Ruby: absolutely

Weiss: Read this and don't ever speak to me again.

Yang: look uhh...it sounds like you two just got on the wrong foot. why don't start over and try to be friends ok?

Ruby: yeah great idea sis. hmhm hello, Weiss, I'm Ruby. want to hang out. we can go shopping for school supplies.

Weiss*sarcasm* yeah and we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys like tall, blond and uhh scraggly.

I saw Jaune in the back spring up when Weiss talks about Jaune's features. Ruby with wide eyes beliving Weiss was serious.

Ruby: Wow really!?