The Emerald Forest Pt 2

well here is the second part of the Emerald hope all of you enjoy and lets go back in to the story------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------Ozpin POV-------------

Glynda: our last pair has been formed sir. Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren, poor boy I can't possibly imagine those two getting along, still he's still probably better off then miss Nikos.

Ozpins: Hm?

Glynda: I don't care what his transcrips say! That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace they should reach the temple within just a few minutes. Speaking of which what did you use for relics this year. Professor Ozpin?

I ignored Glynda as I kept watching my scroll as I had particualry kept watch on ruby rose and weiss schnee.

------Ruby POV-------

I was sitting on the ground as weiss kept trying to figure where we were and where we are supposed to go

Weiss: its this way... I mean this way. Its definitely this way... Alright its official we passed it.

I finally get up as I was tired of weiss not admitting that we were lost

Ruby: why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we are going

Weiss: because I know exactly where we're going. We're going to the forest temple.

Ruby: ughhh

Weiss: Oh stop it! you don't know where we are either

Ruby: well at least I'm not pretending like I know everything.

Weiss: What is that supposed to mean!

Ruby: it means your a big stupid jerk and that I hate you!

Weiss just scoffs at me and begins to walk away from me.

Weiss: just keep moving.

I get irritated as I begin to mock Weiss as I kept copying her.

Ruby: ahh Just keep moving. Hurry up. wah! watch where your going! Why are you so bossy.

Weiss: I'm not bossy! Don't say things like that!

Ruby: Stop treating me like a kid.

Weiss: Stop acting like a kid.

I begin to get in Weiss's face as I was fuming with anger.

Ruby: stop acting like your perfect

Weiss: I'm not perfect! Not yet, but I'm still leagues above you!

I look at weiss as she begins walking away as i felt sadness washing over me. I could not belieave she thinks so little of me.

Ruby: You don't even know me.

------Alex POV----------------

I Slide down the mountain as I run towards the ruins and I'm greeted by blake and Yang. I see that all the relics are just chess pieces as I quickly pick a black king piece.

Yang: well if it isn't Alex.

Alex Hello Yang right?

Yang just smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Yang turned around and grabbed a chess piece for her and Blake.

 Yang turned around and grabbed a chess piece for her and Blake

Yang: How about a cute little pony.

Blake:sure.

Yang: That wasn't too hard.

Blake:well its not like this place is very difficult to find.

Alex: you can literally see it while getting launched.

As we conversating we hear what seems a girl screaming

Yang: some girl is in trouble. Blake,Alex did you hear that what should we do?

Me and Blake just look at the sky as we can hear several screams aound us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry this was a short chapter but it was at at night and I'm really tired fom work but i'll probably make another chapter to compensate for this chapter.