The First Step Pt 2

---------Alex POV------------

I got launched as I quickly survey the area as I see the potential ruins containing the relics ozpin mentioned. I quickly pull out my sword as I stab tree to stop my descent. I  jump off the tree and begin making my way to the supposed Ruins. as I run towards the ruins I get stopped by a small pack of beowulfs.

Alex: this should be short work

-------Ruby's Pov--------------------------------------------------------

I finally get launched as I hit a bird on my way down.

Ruby: Birdie nooooo

I begin shooting my scythe to slow my descent. I pull out my scythe and manage to latch on to a tree branch and land safely on the ground.

---------Weiss"s Pov-------------------------------------------------------

I managed to spot a Tower in distance. I summon my glyphs to make my way closer to the tower and I finally manage to land o the ground.

---------Ren's Pov------------------------------------------------------------

I pull out my blasters and stab a tree as I quickly spin around the tree as I safely land on the ground as dust myself off I see a girl flying fast in the sky.

-------Yang's Pov---------------------------------------------------------------

I kept launching myself with ember Celica moving faster and faster covering much of the forest. I finally fall through tree and roll on the ground as I continue running through the forest

Yang: Nailed it!

-----Pyhrra's Pov------------------------------------------------------------------

I summon my shield as I bash through the trees and land on a sturdy tree branch. I turn my sword into my rifle as I see Jaune flying through so I changed my rifle into spear mode as I close in on distance and launch my spear as I hear it save as Jaune as he yells thank you.

Pyhrra: I'm Sorry!

----------Ruby's pov--------------------------------------------------------------

I land on the ground as I begin running through the forest trying to find my sister yang.

Ruby: got to find Yang. Got to find Yang. Yang! Yang! aww, this is bad. this is really bad. what if I Can't find her. What if someone finds her first. I mean there's always Jaune. He's nice and funny. I don't think he's very good at a fight. Oh, what about Blake. So mysterious, so calm, plus she likes books. on other words I don't think I would be able to hold a conversation with her. what about Alex, He's strong and calm. Though I don't think he likes me at all. Ok who else do I know at this school there's Yang, Jaune, Blake, Alex, and...

I halt to a stop as I'm in front of weiss as she begins to leave as I try to get her back.

Ruby: Hey where are you going. we're supposed to be teammates.

----Weiss Pov------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to walk away from Ruby as I made my way through the forest as all the shrubbery was scratching me and getting caught on my combat skirt.

Weiss: Ow. 

I look up to see the boy from this morning hanging from a tree by a spear which I think belongs to Pyhrra. he finally sees me as he waves as I just walk back to Ruby.

Weiss: By no means does this make us friends.

as I begin dragging Ruby by her hood

Ruby: you came back!

-------Jaune POV---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune: Hey wait come back. who going to get me down from here.

I stayed speared into the wall until I saw the girl from this morning.

Pyhrra: Jaune... do you still have spots on your team

Jaune: Very funny.

we both looked at each other as I smiled and finally found my partner.

------Alex Pov---------------------------------------------

Alex: those beowolves weren't even worth the trouble.

as I began walking through the forest, I see some students with their partners as they run around looking for the ruins.

Alex: I should probably head toward the ruins I may even find a partner over there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry to end the chapter here but i would continue the rest in the next chapter. but as always have a great day.

's