The First Step

Okay now that I got the beginning out of the way the rest plus some other povs are going to be the main focus of the story. I am also sorry for taking so long on finishing chapters. I have morning early morning so I get tired after coming back but I got accustomed and ready to write. also, enjoy have a great day and hero out---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex POV

Mysterious figures: Traitor! killer! monster! failure!

all I could hear were voices of people calling me names telling me I'm a traitor, I am a failure, a killer. I saw people all around me. surrounding me. Yelling at me try to kill me. I pushed them all back as I see Adam Standing in front of me readying his weapon before he makes contact I jolt up as I see I'm still in beacon. I look around as I see Blake and everyone else still vast asleep. I clenched my chest I could feel my heart racing.

Alex: (whisper) That nightmare felt so real. I need some fresh air.

I slowly get up as not to alert anyone especially Blake who was sleeping right next to me. I managed to escape unheard. I started to make my way through the hall as I managed to find a stairwell going up to the roof. I made my way outside as I sat on the floor just staring at the night sky.

Alex: why do I feel like I abandoned my species. I'm doing this to stop Adam. Adam kills anyone who disagrees with his methods. That's why..... I'm becoming a Hunter to make sure Adam stops and pays for his crimes.

I felt a certain power of my resolve. I look at the moon as I slowly close my eyes and drift towards sleep. as I slept I felt my body relax become at ease as I know my true intentions.

---------------------mini-time skip-----------------------------------------------------------

As I slept I could feel the sunrises rays cover my body.

Alex: Huh? sunrise so I guess I passed out. I need to get ready for initiation.

As I make my way downstairs I can see a girl staring at a guy and then yelling "wake up lazy butt" before zooming away.

Alex: I guess some people are already Ready.

I make way towards blake as I wake her up telling her that th initiation is in an hour.

Blake Ok

Alex: just make sure you get ready and be on time.

-----mini time skip-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm already at my locker checking my weapon making sure it's ready and fully loaded

as I see the same girl from this morning.

Alex: Ok full of ammo and ready to go

I sheathed my sword as I see Ruby and Yang watching some Guy flirt with Weiss and Pyrrha Nikos the Mistral Champion. I stop paying attention as I hear the guy get speared to the wall next to me. I finally finish with preping as I make my way to beacon cliff.

-----------------------mini time skip-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ozpin: for years you have trained to become warriors ,and today your abilities will be evaluated in the emerald forest.

Glynda: i'm sure many of you heard the rumors about teams. well allow us to put an end to your confuson. each of you will be given teamates today. 

Alex: ....

Ruby: what oh no

Ozpin: these team mates will be with you for the rest of your time here at beacon ,so its in your best interest to paired with whom you work well with. That being said the first first you make eye contact with will be your partner for the next for years. after you partnered make your way to the northen end the forest. you will need opposition along the way. do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or you will die.

Jaune: hehe *gulp*

Ozpin: you will be montired and graded for your duration of your initiation but our instructors will not intevene you will find a abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. you will guard that item as well as your standing and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions

Jaune: Yeah um Sir.

Ozpin: Good now. take your position.

Everyone gets in position as they get ready to be launched.

Alex: ...Ok lets go

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay and well thats the end of this chapter not very long but its following the story of Rwby and the following chapter will hve most of the main character speaking. I trying to make him a bit more talktive but anyway hope you enjoyed and have a greta day.