19

Time went by Jimin still hasn't been to class it was the day of the funeral. He didn't think he could go, it would hurt way to much, but not going would hurt even more.. he still couldn't believe it..His Jungkook the love of his life was acutely gone, leaving as fast as he came with no explanation as to why..

Jimin dressed up in his nice attire and pulled up to the funeral home. Not a lot of people were there and Jimin was even surprised to see Jungkook mom and dad showed up. They were never really that supportive and nice to their son but I guess they still loved him.

Jimin was talking to his mom and dad he has only met them one other time and didn't like them, they were stuck up and snooty, but Jimin absolutely had no energy to fight and frankly didn't want to. They were all here for the same reason to honor and respect Jungkook.

Jimin sat in a seat by himself his legs shaking when he saw a glimpse of brown hair and once he looked over he saw Taehyungs face come into play. Jimin sighed of relief getting up and hugging him. He didn't think he could do this alone so he asked Taehyung to accompany him. "Hey Jimin, how you holding up?" Taehyung asked breaking their hug. Jimin just looked to his feet indicating he wasn't ok.
Taehyung sighed it hurt seeing him like this. This wasn't supposed to happen Jimin was supposed to come running back in his arms and never leave him again. But instead he just looks like a starved dog being left out in the rain.

The ceremony ended and Jimin went up to say goodbye one last time before he was buried. He saw Jungkook pale lifeless body and he knew it wasn't his Kookie. "I love you baby" he said tears in his eyes and bent down kissing his forehead. He thought he cried out all his tears but apparently he didn't because more was coming. Jimin stepped back a little and Taehyung walked up but as soon as he saw Jungkook he felt sick, his body felt cold and his legs were caving in on them selfs. He felt himself about to throw up so he had to cover his mouth forcing it back down. He closed his eyes trying to forget everything but all that could pop into his mind was him stabbing Jungkook, the blood coming, there was so much blood there was blood everywhere nothing but dark red"

"Taehyung?" Jimin called for the third time finally getting his attention. Taehyung opened his eyes and he room was spinning but he finally got his focuses on the smaller boy. "Oh sorry..I just can't believe he is actually gone.." he said tears in his eyes but that was because he was having a slight panic attack. Lucky for Taehyung he was a great liar even when it's really hard to he has always been good at it. Jimin nodded bitting back his tears again. He couldn't help but kiss Jungkook one last time placing his lips on the cold ones. It didn't fell right, they weren't warm nor did they have their lovely pink life color. "I'll miss you Kookie..till we meet again" Jungkook still had on both their couple and engagement ring as did Jimin. Jimin hated goodbyes so he refused to say it and then he left.

Taehyung got back home and he couldn't handle it all he though about was Jungkooks body hitting the floor at the dead of night, then seeing him like that. He ran to the bathroom and threw up everything until it was just more of a clear liquid as he had nothing left. But he kept going and chocking still pucking up pretty much air at this point. "Ah FuCk" he cussed leaning against the wall breathing hard.
How could he do something like that? Jimin could never like him now..all he wanted was to make Jimin happy but he fucked everything up. The poor boy was just so broken. Taehyung couldn't live with out Jimin..and well it seems like Jimin couldn't live with out Jungkook.  "Fuck..what did I do..?"

It has already been three weeks scenes the death any moment the cops would find it was him, he would spend the rest of his life in person and Jimin would hate him..he'd never get him back..and he didn't think he could live with this sin anymore.. the blood of another was on his hands he could still see everything, smell everything, feel everything..none of it would ever go away.. he can still see Jimins crying broken face all of it will forever be in Taehyungs heart and he can't handle it anymore.

Taehyung made his way to the the convent store with the same hoodie that had Jungkook dry blood stained on it.

"You look like a mess, everything ok kid?" The manger asked but Taehyung didn't say a thing. He just bought a note book and a pin and refused to speak or look at the manger that always tired to help. "Hey Taehyung I'm talking to you are you ok..you got me worried" Taehyung didn't even so much as give him a breath as he grabbed his stuff after paying and walking out back to his cold dorm scribbling on a peace of paper then leaving it on his counter with the door unlocked for Jimin to find then walked out..