0.2

The sun shined in trough the window waking the sleeping Jimin up. He smiled and reached up kissing Jungkook who then woke up right after. "good morning Kookie" Jimin said in a very giggle voice. Jungkook stretched and rubbed up and down Jimins shirtless back. "good morning baby " They smiled as they laid on the red sofa before they had to get up and ready for class.

  Taehyung woke up with tears in his eyes from the dream he had. He felt sorrow as he stared to remember it.. "TaeTae! jimin giggled as they ran around the convent store parking lot. "get in" Taehyung said as he pulled out a shopping cart. Jimin smirked and did as was told when Taehyung took off running, quickly gaining speed when the manger came out. "put the cart back and get the hell out you stupid kids" he yelled making Jimin and Taehyungs laugh only grow stronger. Tae turned and flipped him off before taking off with Jimin still in the cart. The dream then shifted to them spray painting the side of the store when the manger come out with a phone in his hand, it didn't take long after that for the cops to arrive making them spend the night in jail. Once they let them go they made their way back to the dorm laughing and telling the store to each other. the dream shifted again to where they where kissing and just enjoying each others company when it suddenly went dark. "Jimin please tell me where you're going" "why because you cant even trust your own boyfriend?" "Jiminnie you know that's not why, I just don't want you out late, this world is full of messed up people" "what? you don't think I can handle myself? I'm just going to bring Yoongi his notes back" "Jimine he lives over two miles away and you don't have a car or any money" "ill be fine Taehyung" he snapped when Tae steeped in front of him. "I cant let you pass Jimin, well go tomorrow when its light out, ill even walk with you, but not now it isn't safe" Jimin rolled his eyes and sat back down, Tae went to hug him but he pushed him away before getting up and going to the room texting Yoongi. It didn't take long after that for Taehyung to get suspicious of Yoongi, he started checking Jimins phone every chance he got, and wouldn't leave them alone until Jimin wasn't even able to see him anymore. Its not that Taehyung didn't trust Jimin it that he didn't trust Yoongi, and even though Jimin never figured out Taehyung knew instantly, they way he talked and giggled to his Jiminnie. He didn't like it, he knew Yoongi was trying to get in Jimins pants as were his other friends, so he blocked them. And its a good thing he did, they weren't really Jimins friends, they just waned to fuck him then throw him away, and once he finally gave in and told a whinny Jimin why he didn't want him seeing them he got all mad. He didn't believe or lessen to Taehyung, instead his fruitions grew until he broke up with him in a stormy rage. As for Yoongi and the others, well Taehyung made sure they would stay far away from Jimin, Jimin still not understanding the real reason as to why.

Taehyung wiped away his tears and mad his way to the bath room splashing cold water on his face. "don't worry Jimin, I'm not mad at you. Ill make sure to have open loving arms when you come back home"

Vminkook Only YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara