0.1

Jimin walked into his class and took a seat. It was the seconded semester of collage and he frankly couldn't wait for it to be over with. He grew happy once Jungkook came in and took a seat next to him. They talked and giggled quietly to each other waiting on their teacher who was almost always late. Jimin didn't mind though, just meant they got to talk longer. Taehyung then walked in as well and Jimin sighed. Its already been two months senses they broke up, why couldn't he just move on already? Jimin did. Taehyung sat on the top row where Jimin knew he was watching. He rolled his eyes mentally and scooted closer resting his head on Jungkooks arm. He would get trying to hold onto something if it actually meant anything, but their relationship didn't. He would admit that at the begging it was fun and he actually felt as if Taehyung could be the one. But then his true colors stared to shine through. He was way to proactive and obsessive over Jimin, it got to the point where Jimin couldn't even leave the dorm without a million questions before he left and got back. Plus they where always fighting, and if not that then fucking, eventually he had enough and broke things off, then transferred into Jungkooks dorm shortly after the next two mouths they built a relationship with each other. It was still to early to tell if he was the one, but Jimin made sure to put all his effort into keep this one and making him feel loved. 

    "alright class sorry I'm late, pull out your text books and turn to page 245" They all did as where told except Jimin and Jungkook kept making goo-goo eyes at each other that Taehyung didn't fail to notices and mentally mark in his head. 

Class ended and Jimin held Jungkooks head walking to his car. Taehyung walking out of class and saw them and frowned as Jimin reached up and planted a kiss on Jungkooks cheek before getting in the passerine side.    Taehyung went back to his dorm and made two plates of rice, something he did out of habit. His eyes grew tear when he remembered he would be dinning alone again. He sat and picked at a few bites before getting on his phone scrolling through Instagram. Well Jimins page at least. He looked at the newly added picture of him and Jungkook eating out together and by accident he liked the photo. He instantly groaned and hit his head on the table. "great! Jimin will see I'm stalking him" He sighed.

  Jimin took a bite of food off Jungkooks plate when he felt his phone buzz. He unlocked the notification and saw Taehyung liked your photo. He rolled his eyes and put his phone away. "what was it?" Jungkook asked. "just Taehyung stalking me again" "do I need to beat him up?" Jungkook chuckled. Jimin giggled and shook his head. "nah, I'm sure hell find a good fuck soon and forget all about me" Jungkook grinned with a slight chuckle and stared feeding Jimin again. after they finished they decide to do a little shopping before heading back to the dorm. They bought new decorations for their room, and a few snacks. They where just leaving when Jimin spotted a jewelry store, dragging Jungkook in with him. He loved rings, it was his favorite accessory. Jungkook smiled as he saw Jimin looking with wide eyes at all the different rings. "want one?" Jungkook asked. "no, they are way to expansive" Jimin said sticking his tough out. "noting is to expansive for my Jiminssi" Jungkook said before buying two. "you are my love" Jimin read them smiling. His was rose gold and Jungkooks was sliver. He couldn't help but snap a pic and post it on Instagram where of course Taehyung was the first to see. "now you're getting couple rings huh? what happened to ours?" He rolled his eyes before glancing over at the two matching rings that sat on his dusty dresser. 

 Jimin and Jungkook got back to the school and of course they had to see Taehyung. "why is he on this hall way? he doesn't even live over here" Jimin asked himself already knowing the answer.  They walked past him and went inside their own dorm before putting in a movie and opening all their snacks. They weren't even half way through the movie when their interest drifted to each other. Jungkook slowly slid one hand up Jimins shirt and the other down to un buttoned his pants. Jungkook gently rubbed over him making Jimin arch his back and moan Jungkooks name. This didn't fail to get the attention of Taehyung who was still passing back and forth outside of their dorm. As soon as heard that he felt his heart sink.. "Jimin..? Why are you doing those things with him? You're mine aren't you?" With out even realizing it tears where streaming from his eyes. "don't worry, I know you don't actually mean it..i understand, you're just confused right now, yeah I know you still love me." He spoke to himself pressing his head against their door just lensing to them, imaging as if it where him instead of Jungkook. Once he heard Jimns voice come to a stop he knew they where done. He sighed looking at his own hard member before walking back to his dorm.                                                                                              '  "Jiminnie..ah~" Taehyung monad touching himself under the sheets. Once he released he removed his hand from his pants breathing hard until he feel asleep...