0.6

Jimin walked to the school cafeteria scenes Jungkook wasn't there he didn't have a reason to go out to eat. He took a seat by himself just about to eat when he felt his phone buzz. He immediately checked it thanking it was Jungkoook but was disappointed and frankly annoyed to find it was Taehyung. "why do I still have his number?" He thought opening his phone to read the message.

TaeTae: I need to talk to you

Jiminnie: No, I have nothing to say to you

Jimin was just about to remove his number as he knew Jungkook wouldn't like him talking to Taehyung.

TaeTae: Jimin, please its really important and I swear after words ill leave you and Kook alone

Jiminnie: fine

TaeTae: Thank you, I promise it wont be long, meet me at my dorm

Jimin mentally rolled his eyes and slipped his phone in his pocket before throwing away the food he didn't get to eat and heading towards Taes and his old dorm.

Taehyung opened his door after the second knock to seem Jimin with an annoyed expression looking up at him. Taehyung scooted to the side and Jimin walked in, to his surprise everything was the exact same as when he left, just for some reason a little more dusty. "God do you ever clean up after yourself?" Jimin asked scooting an old hoodie off the couch before taking a seat. "I don't really see a point in it anymore" Taehyung looked with a sad expression but Jimin wasn't buying into it. "want something to eat?" Taehyung asked giving him a boxy smile. "Taehyung, you said this would be quick!" Jimin snapped wanting to leave as soon as possible. Taehyung sighed and took a seat next to him. "Look, I know your with him now, but I just wanted to apologies for the way I acted, I was just so afraid of losing you, and that fear made it to were I did lose you" "Taehyung, if this is some way of trying to win me back its not happing, I'm with someone I love" "no its not I swear, I just cant stop thinking of how I treated you and I want to make up for it" Jimin rolled his eyes and then stood up grabbing his bag. "you should have thought about that before treating me like that" Jimin said heading for the door when Taehyung slammed it shut and pined him up against the wall. "Taehyung! let go of me" Jimin whined in a panic and irritated voice. "Jimin just lessen" he said tithing his grip on Jimins rest making him flinch in pain. "there's nothing left to say! now let me go that hurts!" He whined but Taehyung only pushed him with more force turning his rest red. Jimin felt tears fill up the corns of his eyes and his voice became more high pitched and quite. "Tae-Hyung.. let go, that hurts" He closed his eyes and struggled to get away when Taehyung finally came tot his senesces. He released Jimin from his grip and Jimin didn't hesitate to push him away. "you haven't changed one bit, stay away from me and Jungkook" Jimin said shaking his head before slamming the door as he left. Taehyung could tell by his expression that he was scared shitless. "Fuck! Damn it Damn it Damn it" Taehyung yelled slamming his fist and what ever he could find agents the wall. Jimin was still outside his door when he heard the cursing Taehyung and in that moment his feet took off for him.

Jimin got to his dorm and feel to the floor shaking and crying, he was trying so hard to forget that side of his Ex that scared and worried him so much. There was no telling what Taehyung would do when he was pissed. He Shankly grabbed his phone and dilled Jungkooks number wiping his tears away before Jungkook answered.

"hello?" "hey Kookie" "Jiminssi! I miss you so much" Jimin gave him a slight chuckle trying to keep himself from crying. "I miss you too" "Jimin. what's wrong?" Jungkook could tell by his voice that he wasn't ok. "what do you mean" Jimin cleared this throat wiping another tear away with his big sleeve. "your crying, who did this to you? why is my Jiminssi sad?" "Jungkookie.. I want you here with me" Jimin said breaking into tears. "Jimin.. hold on.." Jungkook switched the phone call to face time and once Jimin answered he saw him curdled up on the floor with tears barley able to speak. "Jimin, what happened? I promise I'm here baby" "I just, really want you here with me" "Jimin, I am here" "you know what I mean, I want you physically here to where I can hug and kiss you" "I know baby, just two weeks and I promise ill be home and ill smother you with hugs and kisses" Jimin giggled and smiled. "I'm holding you accountable for that" They stayed on the call for a little longer before Jimin got up and headed to the bathroom. "I gotta go Kookie, ill call you later" "wait no, lets just stay on the phone, I want to see you as much as I can" "no, I'm taking a bath" "oh right, because it would be terrible if I saw you naked" Jungkook said sarcastically. Jimin winked and bit his lip. "be a good boy and ill give you a special treat when you get home" "are you teasing me right now? You know I cant wait that long" "well then I guess you better hurry and get back" He chuckled once more "that's not fair, at least give me something to last while im away" Jimin shook his head with a smirk. "love you KooKoo, byeee" "no wait Jimin" Jimin chuckled and hung up making Jungkook fake cry.

Jungkookie: You just gonna leave me like that?

Jiminssi: Yep

Jungkookie: TuT

Jiminssi: alright fine here...

Jungkook: *heart eyes* Thanks baby, I cant wait till I get home

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook: *heart eyes* Thanks baby, I cant wait till I get home

Jiminssi: I cant wait for you to get home ;)

Jimin giggled with blush spread across his cheeks and then stared the warm water. Jungkook had completely taken his mind off Taehyunhg and all Jimin could think was how excited he would be when Jungkok returned..

Vminkook Only Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें