15

Jungkook and Jimin got off the plane and out into the orange streets of Spain.
"Woah! It's beautiful!" Jimin giggled with excitement while sipping around. Jungkook chuckled to himself while just watching the excited boy. "Come on lets take a picture" he said taking Jimin's hand dragging him in front of a little water fountain that stat in the streets. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin shoulder and they smiled for his camera, then Jimin reached up and pecked Jungkooks cheek as he took another one. 
Jungkook decided not to post them, he didn't need the whole world to know his wear abouts, he just needed Jimin.

"Kookie come on!" Jimin chuckled skipping and running around. "Jimin we need to check into the hotel. "Jungkook said trying to catch up with him. But there was no use, Jimin was like a kid in a candy store, he hasn't left Busan in awhile senses collage is so expensive but it's always been his dream to travel, to see the world, now he was, with the love of his life. I mean it's just one place they where touring but it was a start, and Jimin knew as long as he had Jungkook he could do anything, that no matter what happened as long as they where together they could get through anything, where ever they ended up they would be happy as long as their together.
Jimin spun around with the biggest smile planted on his face, his eyes curved with it. Jungkook felt his heart stop as he stared at the giggling boy, and that's when he knew, he's the one.. the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with, the one he wanted to get a house with, grow old with, the one he never wanted to lose. In that moment he finally made up his mind. "Today's the day" Jungkook told himself quietly while gripping onto the straps of his little carry bag that had a special something in it that was just sitting and waiting for the right time.
Jimin walked back to him and kissed him once more. "Thank you for everything Jungkook" he said not caring about the people watching. He then bent down and grabbed his bags before walking with Jungkook to get a taxi.

~~

They got to the hotel and placed their stuff down. Jimin ran to find a balcony and his eyes lit up once he saw it had a pool in it. "Woah! It's amazing"
All the sudden he felt a big splash of water hit his face and once he opened his eyes again he saw Jungkook had already jumped in waring nothing but his boxers.
"Come get in Jiminssi" he called wiping the water form his face. Jimin didn't hesitate to rip off his close and join. As soon as he came up for a breath of air Jungkook tackled him in a hug. "Pretty fancy huh?" He chuckled holding Jimin in his arms.
"How much was this?" Jimin asked afraid Jungkook spent to much. "Money doesn't matter baby, let's just enjoy it" he replied so Jimin wouldn't feel bad about the coast. Jungkook honestly didn't mind the price, he was saving up for awhile so he could take Jimin some where special.

Jimin paddled his way to the ledge, there was a small clear wall to keep you from going over, but it really did look as if you could just float right off. What's more is they got the top story so they could look out onto the beach that sat right by the hotel.
The sun was setting making the already pretty ocean reflect the suns orange and pink colors. Jimin just rested his head in the ledge looking out onto it and the sky when he suddenly felt arms wrap around him. He didn't even flinch as he recognized the comforting presence. "It really is something huh?" Jungkook said in a low voice hugging his boyfriend from behind. Jimin jus nodded while feeling the warmness of their body heat pressed together.
"Hey Jungkook.." "yeah?" They both where talking in low soothing voices. "Can you promise me something..?"  "Of carouse baby what is it?" Jimin took a breath before talking. "Promise me that this moment will never end"  Jungkook raised his head slightly. "I promise baby" they gave soft smiles while closing their eyes enjoying the moment they had together.

~~

The two got dressed in nice outfits as Jungkook insisted. "Where we going?" Jimin giggled as Jungkook carefully led him outside while covering his eyes. "Just tell me" he chuckled again. "No it's a surprise, where almost there I promise"

"Ok you can look" Jungkook removed his hands and Jimin opened his eyes and immediately stared tearing up. "Jungkook.." he questioned in disbelief.
He looked around the beach and saw a path of roses behind them as they where standing in the center of a Rose peddle heart. Candles where lined up along the beach and the starts light up the sky when Jungkook suddenly reached in his back pocket while bending on one knee.  Jimin immediately stared crying hard covering his mouth. "Jungkook..?" He whispered as Jungkook pulled out a little box.
"Jimin.. I know to some we haven't been together very long, but I don't care about that. I love you so much, all of you and I want to spend the rest of my life you, eating yummy foods, going on adventures, but most of all making you happy and seeing that smile every morning. Jimin you're my whole world and I can't imagine my life with out you.. will you.. marry me?" He asked opening the box reliving a bright sliver shining ring.
Jimin still covered his mouth trying to keep the tears in when he finally weeped out a "Yes!" Jungkook free bright smile as he carefully slipped the ring on jimin's finger before standing up pulling his fiancée both of them crying while slightly rocking back and forth.
"Jungkook, I'm so happy" Jimin said with his teary eyes buried in Jungkook shoulder.  "Me to Jiminssi, I love you" The two just stayed in each other's arms before Jimin got on his tiptoes, planting a long passionate kiss on Jungkooks lips never wanting to break it.

~~
After awhile of tears and kisses Jimin pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of him and Jungkook with his wedding ring.
"Just got engaged to the love of my life. You make me the happiest man on earth Jeon Jungkook"

As soon as the post was uploaded Taehyung was one of the first to see. "Now their Engaged!? WHAT THE FUCK JEON!" He cussed hitting his hand on the wall. He sighed trying to calm down. For the past months he has been trying to get over Jimin, but no matter what he just couldn't let him go, he was in love with him and he had to have him back, especially before the wedding. He knew Jimin would be hurt on what he was about to do, but if Jimin never finds out it's him then he won't hesitate to take Taehyung back. See Jimin hates the feeling of being alone, he can't sleep alone and he definitely hates waking to no one being there. It might have to do with the abatement issues his mom left him after walking out because she was always to drunk to think straight. So even if Jimin was just going to use Taehyung after Jungkook was gone, he would be fine with that, because he knew he could win his affection again.. "Jungkooks no good for Jimin.. only I am.." Taehyung told himself again now fully deciding to do RMs failed job on his own...