12

As soon as Jungkook fell to the floor Jin shot up and was now completely sober as the panic drained away all the alcohol. "Jungkook" he shouted so loud it hurt his throat. He immediately fell to the floor grabbing the cold body that was barely holding onto life. "The ambulance is on its way" another guy shouted running up to them. "Jungkook" Jin kept crying not knowing what the fucking was going on. "It's going to be ok Jeon, I promise I'm right here" Jin said in between tears while cradling the boy. The other guy feel to his knees and Jin told him to hold Jungkook while he reached in his pocket grabbing his phone.
He dialed the first number that showed up witch was Jimin, Jin also recognized this names as Jungkook talked about him 24/7

"Hello?" Jimin answered cheeks full of popcorn. "Jimin! This is Jungkooks friend Jin Jungkookishurt" "What? Slow down I can't hear you" Jimin said turning down the volume of the Tv. "It's Jungkook, he collapsed!!" Jin shouted and Jimin instantly felt his heart drop. His phone slipped out of his grip as his eyes winded not being able to hear anything but the beating of his heart.

Jimin didn't even grab his coat as he rushed out of the dorm leaving the TV playing silently in the background..

"It's going to be ok Jeon, Jimin and the ambulance are on their way" Jin said taking the other back in his arms as everyone crowed them. "For fuck sakes give us some space!" He cussed voice cracking. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and reached his hand out taking Jins hand but his body grew stiff again as he latched their hands together trying to talk. "Hyung, what's happing?" He managed to say but Jin just shut him up. "Don't talk right now Jeon, it's going to be ok" "Hyung, where's Jiminssi.. I want Jiminssi.." He said bottom lip quivering as the tears stared to flood his eyes not knowing anything but that it hurt, everything hurt and he just wanted to cuddled his beloved Jimin. "Jimins on his way Jeon, just hold on a little longer.. please" Jungkook tired his best to fight it but Jin grew more panicked once he felt Jungkook grip loosen as he closed his eyes exhaling one last deep breath. "You're not fucking leaving me Jungkook!" Jin cusses as the tears poured from his eyes and just then the door busted open as the paramedics rushed in pulling the cold body on the stretcher. "Hurry and get this kid an oxygen mask, we're losing him!" One of the paramedics yelled as they loaded him on the stretcher.

No matter how fast Jimin ran it felt like everything was going in slow motion, he didn't even notices the rain that was falling harshly around him and it sounded as if he was underwater and all he could feel was his racing heart. It felt like if he was having a panic attack but he didn't stop running. He got to the restaurant where everything took place to see a crowed of people. He pushed through them trying to get to his Kookie but his heart sunk even more once he saw him being rushed out on a stretcher. He stared losing his vision, everything became blurry expect for the boy that got haled off in the ambulance.

Everything stoped, nothing was moving and there was no sound.. all Jimin could hear was his heart pounding in his head giving a stinging head ache. He didn't even see the boy that was running up to him crying witch was Jin. The doors to the ambulance clicked shut and the sound finally came back as the sirens went off as the truck sped away. Jimin still stood there, breathless as he was to in shook to even cry. That's when he felt a grip on his shoulder as Jin pulled him back. Jimin breathed heavy while staring at the crying older boy. "Get in the car!" Was all Jin yelled and Jimin didn't even question it as he got in the front seat while the driver he has never met rushed behind the truck never losing site of it.

They got to the hospital and Jungkook was rushed through the doors and Jimin and Jin both ran as fast as they could along side all the doctors that was already working on him.

"Sir you can't go in there" the nurse said pushing them back. Jimin didn't understand as he was losing consciousness again but Jin just raised his voice out of sheer panic. "That's my best fucking friend in there!" He shouted at her but she didn't back down. "And the doctors are doing everything they can to save him, but y'all have to wait out here" she said in a low tone pushing him off of her. Jin took in a deep breath then looked over at Jimin who was still standing there wide eyes. He finally backed off and focused all his attention to the panicked confused boy who was starting to lose his vision and hearing again as he felt a panic attic coming on.
"Jimin.." Jin whispered pulling him to a hug but Jimin just stood there stiff as a broad. That's when they heard the doctor yell from inside the room. "Hurry, where Losing him, don't give up now kid!" That sentence finally hit Jimin as the realization of everything that happened hit him.
"Jungkookie" he cried hugging the boy in front of him. He didn't care if he has never met this person he just didn't want to be alone right now. "Please don't take my Kookie god" Jimin prayed while sobbing on Jins chest. "Please don't take him form me"