16

-Time skip-

It's been over a week scenes they got back, they were so close to graduation that they decided to hold off the marriage till then. Neither one of them had much contact with other people so they decided they would do it privately but still romantic maybe on a beach some where. They still had a lot of time to plan everything though.
Jungkook sighed and laid on the bed. Jimin just chuckled while staring at him. "What?" Jungkook smiled sitting up grabbing his hands pulling him in. "It's nothing, I just love you" Jimin said sitting on his lap kissing him softly. Jungkooks hand made its way around Jimins waist shifting him up a little as their kiss got a little more heated. Neither one wanted to pull away but finally did once there was a knock at the door. Jimin groaned and rolled his eyes getting up to see who it was when he saw Taehyung standing there "can I help you?" He asked not amused by their interruption. "Jimin! I heard about the wedding, I just wanted to say congrats and I brought you this" he handed him a gift basket with goodies such a as food, candy, and a stuffed animal.
Jimin thought it was childish, as it was a kids birthday present, but he didn't say anything and instead accepted it with a welcome smile
"Finally he's getting over me" Jimin thought "wanna come in for some tea?" He asked trying to be polite hopping they could put everything behind them. Taehyung just smiled and shook his head no. "I love the offer but I have some where to be, maybe next time though." He waved and skipped off and as soon as he was out of Jimins sight his happy up going expression dropped. He got back to his dorm and took off all the make up that was hiding is dark bags, and the lip stick that covered his now pale chapped ones.

He proceeded to do his usual reunite of push ups and sit ups, and of course the punching bag. He has to build up all his strength for this, good thing he was already a great actor.
After a day of work out he finally took a break and went down to the convenient store that he hasn't gone to in awhile.
"Well if it isn't Kim Taehyung" the manger laughed as he walked in "hi" he chuckled standing behind the counter.  "Wow, you look terrible" the old man stated bluntly "have you been sleeping well?" Taehyung just nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his neck "well it's the end of the year and collage has not been easy on me" he then placed the glass soda bottle on the counter to buy it. "Ah, well take it easy, make sure you rest and eat well and if you need any help I'm still here" "thanks" he said and went to pay but the man told him it was fine for him to just take it , Taehyung tried to refuse and pay anyways but he kept insisting. However before he left he slipped the cash on the counter when the manger wasn't looking and then walked out before he could say anything.

It was getting late, Taehyung had his hoodie on and was chugging the soda when he saw a familiar face walking towards him. It was now completely dark out, no one was around.. just him and this boy that was walking alone holding a sad Bouquet of white flowers.

Jungkook told Jimin he was going somewhere but didn't tell him where too. He put on his shoes and jacket and right before he was out the door Jimin grabbed his arm pulling him back "I love you Kookie" he said kissing him passionately not knowing what would be next.. "I love you too Jiminssi, forever and always till the end" Jungkook said with a gentle smile, he didn't exactly know what it was, but he felt like he should tell him one last time before he headed out.
When he left the sun was already setting and he decided to just walk to the flower shop. He was looking all around but non of them where what he wanted, sure they where pretty but they didn't seem meaningful or pretty enough. "Hmm.." he thought for awhile as he has already gone to three different stores. Why was he doing this? He didn't really know himself, he just wanted to see Jimin smile, so he was on his hunt for the perfect flower Bouquet.
That's when he got an idea it was already dark but he didn't care, he rushed to the park where him and Jimin had their pick nick, the same park he asked him out at, the one the visited any chance they got. That's when he saw the pearly white flowers picking a bunch of them.  He smiled at them while walking back home "Jimin will loves these" He wasn't really paying attention to who was in front of him, but he suddenly got a feeling of dread and he didn't know what it was, it's like his heart just sunk and he felt frozen even though his legs where still moving.

Taehyung recognized they boy in front of him.. he heard him say "Jimin will loves these" and for some reason those words triggered him, maybe because it was Jungkook spewing them out not him, the fact that he was tired of waiting and just needed Jimin. His eyes widened and he grinned his teeth with frustration and before either of them realized what was happing, the very moment Jungkook took one step past Taehyung, Taehyung spun around, griped his jacket and pinned him to the wall glaring at him with no life in his eyes.
Jungkook was so confused and all he felt was his throat being gripped tighter and tighter until all his oxygen was cut off and the only thing keeping him awake was the sudden sharp pain that he felt on his lower stomach. His eyes glanced down and suddenly he coughed up the red warm liquid that was also spewing out of his stomach.
Taehyungs eyes bugged out and as he pulled the broken soda bottle out of Jungkook. There was blood every where, not just on jungkook but all over his own clothes, hands, and even face where Jungkook spit it up on him. His grip loosened and Jungkook feel to the floor as did the glass broken soda bottle and Taehyung was out of there just as fast as everything happened..

Jungkook sat up against the wall unable to move or speak, the white flowers now had splats of red but they where still locked in his hand and the last word he made out was "Jiminssi.."