17

"Jiminssi~"....

Jimins face shined brighter than ever his eyes that curved into a smile with him, the light shade of pink on his cheeks, his laugh that was faint and faded. Jungkook just wanted to reach out to him, he wanted to grab his hand and run off somewhere but he was just barely out of reach.

The light shined bright and Jungkook opened his eyes to see Jimin sleeping next to him. He looked so pure in the lighting, the white curtains reflected the morning sun and shined on his pale skin. Jungkook didn't move he just enjoyed being next to the one he loved. He scooted in a little closer just feeling this warm feeling rush over him as he played with the blond strands of hair from the boy next to him.
Jimins hazel eyes opened and the shimmered as he gazed into Jungkooks deep brown ones. Jimin sat up slightly and their lips touched molding into a slow deep long passionate kiss making time stop around them.

Beautiful small giggles came from the smallers lips as Jungkook pushed them around in the merry-go-round. Time was moving slowly as distant laughs escaped Jimins lips while he threw his head back in joy.

They ran around the field of white flowers waiting to be wished upon. All Jungkook could see was Jimins beautiful mesmerizing features as he ran around in the gentle light of the evening sun. "Jungkookie" Jimin laughed but it was still faint. Jungkook felt warm tears form in the corner of his eyes as he swept him off his feet spinning him in the air hugging onto his waist while Jimin looked down into his eyes cuffing his cheeks.
They fell to the ground their strands of blond and brown hair scattering across the green grass. Both where smiling while laughing but it was still to quiet to fully hear. They looked over again locking eyes enjoying the over whelming love feeling as the world stoped spinning just for them to be together in that moment.

The stars shinned bright as they laid on top if the dark hooded car that sat in the middle of the countryside. Millions and millions of stars slowly moving into a dance across the sky that was painted for them. Jungkook felt the soft warm fingertips that where intertwined with his own. Jimins pale milky skin that still shined bright in the lighting of the moon. Jungkook got off the car and played a slow song on the radio while taking Jimins hand helping him down. They swayed to the slow beat of the song wrapped in each other's arms, dancing with the moon and stars

He opened his eyes and smiled softly when the sweet familiar smell of Jimins home cooking breakfast flooded his nose. He got out of bed to see Jimin in the kitchen and couldn't resist the urge to wrap his arms around his waist hugging and kissing his neck "Jungkookie stop" Jimin laughed out but Jungkook kept going. They sat at the table eating their meal as they promised to eat all their meals together. Jungkook reached over and placed his hand on Jimins saying "I love you" the first word he was able to speak in this lucid dream though he couldn't hear his own voice he knew Jimin did once he said "I love you too, forever and always no matter what"

He blinked once and everything changed he was laying in a white bed and soon made it out to be the hospital once he saw Jimin on his knees crying.
"Jiminssi, don't cry" the next thing he knew Jimin was on top of him hugging him tight tears still poring form his eyes. It just took another blink and the whole mood and scenery shifted again.

They where in a orange colored placed that felt peaceful. He saw as Jimin ran and spun around the streets with the biggest full of life smile. He loved how his eyes glowed and light up matching his angel like laugh. How they took pictures everywhere they went, though his favorite was them laughing together standing in front of the water fountain. The photo stained his memory forever marking a place in his heart and mind. The orange faded colors of their smiles.

Jungkook cried as his once vibrant dream was fading again, he could tell the life he just lived over was now coming to its bitter sweet end.

They where standing along the beach, a sky covered with stars, a path made of rose petals along the white sand, the crimson candle flames that lit up the oceans edge. He made sure to take note of everything, how he perfectly fell to one knee pulling out a shine start bright ring and how tears poured form Jimins eyes with the light shade of pink on his cheeks that matched his smiling lips. How he sung out the word "yes" before the dream ended with a long passionate warm kiss Mutual in love as tears fell from both of their eyes.. and that was it.. that was the last thing Jungkook saw and felt in his heart, before he drifted off into sleep, now going to a place that is supposed to feel warm and Comfort, but it never could with out Jimin by his side, so he will sit there waiting till the day they can be together again, this time to never be separate living out their happiness and dream to always be with each other.. one day, they will see each other's smiles again...one day they will meet again.. until then, please be safe and always remember I'm with you and that no matter what happens, where we are, what situation we might be in.. I will always Love You...