10

Jimin and Jungkook walked to the park holding hands and the other holding a picnic basket. They wanted a chance to have a full day together before Monday, and neither of them had much money so they decided to just make their own date, though both of them were happy as long as they had each other.

"Oo look over there!" Jimin ran off to a nice shady spot under a tree. It was a nice cool yet sunny day with a light breeze, and the flowers where just staring to bloom so sprouts of yellow and white covered the green field. Jungkook smiled while watching him run around, he was just so cute and Jungkook knew he was so lucky to have him. Jimin and Jungkook spread out the blanket and then gently put the food on it. The golden sun shined through the cracks of the trees and it made jimin's skin look even prettier than it already was, witch was hard to believe scenes in Jungkooks eyes he was already perfect.

They both laughed and talked away while eating, though there was still a thought creeping up in the back of Jungkooks mind. He wanted to ask why Jimim was at Taehyungs dorm, and he also wanted to bring up their 'argument' they had on the phone, but now wasn't the time, Jimin looked so happy and he didn't want to ruin that by bringing up his ex. But it still peeved Jungkook and honestly made him jealous. He had to keep telling himself that Jimin is his, and he would never take his ex back, that nothing would ever get in the way of their love.

Once they both finished they ran around the field playing tag and wrestling with each other.
"I got you!" Jungkook laughed while he caught Jimin by the waist tickling him until they both feel back laughing. Strands of their messy hair where intertwined with each other as they laid on their backs looking up at the leaves that slightly blocked the sun form shining to bright in their eyes. Jungkook looked over just as Jimin did locking their eyes together. After a moment of both of their hearts beating fast Jungkook finally sat up reaching over him. He looked deeply into Jimin's brightly colored brown eyes as Jimin stared back into Jungkooks dark pulps. Jungkooks eyes looked as if they where holding back tears, like there was a whole story behind them and if you looked close enough you might just be able to see slight pain that stained his shining eyes. Jimin got lost in them, he just wanted to stair at them forever trying to figure out his full story but no matter how long you looked there was just so much there that was left unsaid.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkooks shoulders pulling him down with a grin planted across his face. Jungkook nervously looked around but eventually their eyes locked again and Jungkook just couldn't resist the urged to kiss him. He was now completely on top of Jimin while he pushed his lips agents Jimin plump pink once. God his lips tasted so good, they where always so sugary sweet, maybe by how much candy Jimin eats, whatever the reasons saying Jungkook was addicted to them was a complete understatement. Their kiss grew a little more rough the longer they got into it, and both Jimin and Jungkook could feel their hearts pounding on their rib cage as they where so in love they couldn't hold back any attraction they felt for each other.
Eventually their sweet savory kiss ended as Jungkook slowly pulled away before plopping back down beside him. Jimin felt the blush spread across his cheeks and his heart and breath both failed to slow down.

~~

Sadly the weekend came to an end and it was back to class. At least they had first period together, that was better than nothing, but they also had it with Taehyung and Jimin swore he would beet Taehyungs ass if he mentioned him staying the night with him. Taehyung didn't want to tell Jungkook either, he felt as if it was his and Jimin special little secret and made them closer, of course Jimin didn't have the same mindset at all, he simply saw it as he was too upset and tired and ended up falling asleep, he didn't even know Taehyung kissed him while he was sleeping and Taehyung planed on keeping it that way. Eventually he would tell him though, but he had to wait till Jimin was back with him again before he could.