s e v e n t e e n

A/N: hi guys my dad dropped me off at church n since im not rly religious, im just in the back alley writing this to pass time hee hee

—————

SCARLET'S POV
the vidcon house scene

I had passed out right when we got to the house. I didn't have my stuff or anything with me since it was at the motel, so I just slept in what I had and Ani let me borrow her spare, unused toothbrush.

But, I didn't get to sleep for long.

After an hour of sleeping, I had suddenly woken up in dire need of water. I looked around the room and noticed some of Alex's hoodies lying around, but no water.

I groaned as I got out of bed and timidly opened the door.

The house was massive, so I had no idea where anything was. But, I heard multiple voices and constant screaming somewhere downstairs, so I followed the voices until I found the staircase that would lead me down.

When I finally found the kitchen, I spotted a huge crowd all standing around the kitchen island, but I couldn't spot what they were looking at.

I lightly pushed through the crowd as I finally got to the front. My mouth fell agape.

The image in front of me that I had stumbled upon was Alex, Aksel, and I think Nick, all scarfing down a hot dog as quick as possible. For some reason, Alex had finished his first.

Everyone cheered as I found myself cheering too. Alex heard me amongst all the noise as he quickly turned his head toward me. He laughed as he brought his hand out, motioning me to come over.

I grinned and clasped my hand into his as I let him pull me into a hug.

"Gross, you smell like hot dog water," I shut my eyes as I threw my head back.

"Hey! Take that back!" Alex mocked offense as I just stuck my tongue out at him.

I turned to Aksel and Nick while Alex was still holding my waist, so now my back was against his chest.

"Hey I'm Scarlet, Alex's friend," I introduced myself to Nick as I brought my hand out to shake his.

Nick shook my hand, "I'm Nick." Then, I said, "I would hug you but I kinda have a sloth clinging onto me," I joked.

Alex squeezed me tighter as he rested his head into my neck.

"Alex! You can't touch a woman before marriage!" Nick yelled as he pointed a finger at Alex.

Alex let go of me as he brought his hands up in defense, widening his eyes, "hey man, don't tell anybody, alright! I'm going to confession soon, I swear!"

I bursted out laughing.

Aksel then chimed in, "you can't go to confession for that, young man! You have made a deadly sin."

We all laughed as Alex's high pitched cackle stood out amongst all of ours.

"Anyways, what were you guys even doing?" I asked them.

"This idiot," Aksel smacked Nick's head, "tried placing a bet that he'd be able to finish a hot dog faster than us."

Alex laughed, "I guess 24FramesOfNick forgot that I used to be overweight and would eat literally anything."