e l e v e n

A/N: fuck i lied lmao i couldnt sleep so here i am writing a chapter even tho i told myself i wouldnt!

also, im running out of ideas for this story since my initial plot has already finished :( idk if i should continue making this fluffy or have a dramatic scene?????? message me some suggestions pls

—————
SCARLET'S POV
the boy's bedroom scene

No, Alex and I weren't dating yet.

After the kiss in my room, his mom called and he had to leave before we could've said anything to each other. Since then, we've still been super flirty and have yet to discuss our 'relationship,' or whatever the hell it was.

I was currently laying on Alex's bed on my phone while he was streaming on Twitch. I had to stay completely silent because he didn't want the fans to speculate anything.

"Bedroom tour?! I'm not giving you guys a tour of my room, what the hell! I haven't cleaned it at all," Alex screeched as he just laughed it off.

I giggled a bit as I knew the real reason why he couldn't show his room.

Alex gave me a knowing look as he then turned his gaze back to the stream, "Natalie thank you so much for the 3 dollars," Alex said as he read the donation text, "'Alex, why do you keep staring to the right? Who's over the—guys! There's no one over there! It's just Tiger," he lied as his pitch went higher.

I had to hold in my laughter as Alex just randomly bursted out laughing, having to follow it with a quick 'anyways.'

I went onto Twitch in my phone, muting the volume and clicking on Alex's stream. I read through the chat as people started spamming with stuff like 'who's over there' and 'does Alex have a friend over??'

"Guys, there's no one here! It's just Tiger and I. I would never lie to my habibis," Alex said, going back to his normal voice.

Suddenly, out of pure hatred, the gods came to destroy me. Whether it was the opened window bringing pollen into the room, or just Jesus Christ himself bringing me karma for all my wrongdoings,

I sneezed.

Loud.

Alex widened his eyes as he whipped his head towards me. I quickly put my hand to my mouth as my eyes also widened. We both froze.

The chat went ballistic.

"T-Tiger, you silly cat!" Alex pretended to say with his head turned towards me. He then turned it back to the chat as he said, "man, Tiger seriously has the loudest sneezes ever," he nervously chuckled, rolling up his sleeves.

I inaudibly groaned. Alex, who the hell was going to believe that.

I checked back on the stream as the chat was then filled with, 'LIAR!!' and 'was that a GIRL?!'

Alex realized no one was falling for his facade as he just groaned, "fine! I give up. No, it wasn't my fucking cat and you're a fucking idiot if you actually believed that. Yes guys, I have friends! They visit me! Now can we move along."

I finally laughed out loud at Alex's burst of anger.

I got out of the bed and walked next to Alex, bending down so I was near his height. I smiled and waved to the camera, "hi habibis!" I smiled.

A GIRL!!!!!

virgin boi finally gettin some

Is that his gf???

Quackity is daddy af

she's so pretty

quackity's too good for her