I walked into the bathroom and had a shower I was hoping Wyatt was going to join me, but he never did. I guess he needs time. I got out of the shower and dried myself wrapped the towel around me and walked into the bedroom.

Wyatt stands up and walks to the bathroom and closes the door I hear the shower go on and I couldn't help but feel upset. He has never walked past me without kissing me on the cheek. I walked into my closet and put my nightshirt on and got in bed. I turned my lamp off and rolled to my side. I know Wyatt needs time.

I heard Wyatt open the bathroom door and walk to his closet. a few minutes later he slides in bed, but he doesn't cuddle me. I had silent tears and fell asleep.

**********

I had woken early and looked at Wyatt to see if he was real and he was still asleep. I got up quietly and went for a shower. I cried I wanted him to cuddled me so I could feel how real he was. I washed and got out and dried wrapped the towel around me.

I walked into the bedroom and glanced over at Wyatt he was still asleep. I walked into my closet and dressed and walked down to the kitchen.

I made coffee and started to make breakfast.

"Mummy is daddy still sleeping," Blake asks.

"Yes, he is. Daddy needs to rest, and you'll see him after school," I smiled at Blake and he sits at the table.

"Mum, Arial stole my homework again," Freya says.

"Come on girls please do not fight," I was still doing breakfast.

"Mum I did not take it. Freya forgot to do it," Aria says.

I was going to lose my cool and they know I don't lose it that often.

"Girls you got an hour. Now sit at the table and do your homework now," I look at them and they looked at me shocked.

"I will do it now," Aria says and hands back Freya's homework.

I placed the breakfast on the table and grabbed a cup of tea. I took a bite of my toast and I wanted to be sick. I took a deep breath and slowly walked to the downstairs bathroom. I was being sick, and I felt so rough with it which is not what I normally feel like. 

Stood up straight and pushed the flush and walked up to my room to brush my teeth. Wyatt was still sleeping I walked into the bathroom and cleaned my teeth and walked back downstairs.

The children finished breakfast and left for school I got ready to go to the office. I checked on Wyatt and he was awake with his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling.

"I'm off to the office," I say, and he nods. He said nothing but stared at the ceiling.

I know he needs time, but he was scaring me. This is not the man I knew. I want my husband the man that would hold me tight and tell me how much he loved me. I will give him time.

I picked up my leather biker trousers and slipped them on he looked at me and looked away.

I walked down to my trophy room and put my biker boots on and grabbed my helmet and walked to the garage. I looked at all six of my bikes and sat on my racing bike (Bad Boy 2) I wanted to go for a ride before I got to the office. 

Wanted to feel the fresh air and the adrenalin rush through my veins. I needed time to think, and this was the only time I opened my mind was when I was riding my bikes.

I pushed it out of the garage and spread my legs over this beast of a bike I start him up and revved it was instant vibration through my body and it woke up. I put my helmet on and my gloves revved again and changed gear and let the brake off and slowly went down to the gate. I glanced over my shoulder at the house. The gate opened I put my visor down and took off.

**********

I was riding around the countryside enjoying my ride. I hadn't done this for some time it must have been getting on for ten months and I missed it.

I was thinking about what had just happened and what was happening. I will let Wyatt have time to himself it must have been awful for him and I can't imagine what he must have felt. I will be here when Wyatt needs me. He's got so much support from his family and friends. I will wait.

Four hours later I pull into the garage of Wyatt's office building and park my bike up. I walk to the elevator and push the button for floor twenty.

I took my helmet off and held it in my hand. The doors open and I walk towards the office. I put my helmet down and walk over to Alex's office. His door was closed so I knocked.

"Come in," He shouts.

I opened the door and I see Wyatt sitting on the sofa. He looks at me and smiles. I was feeling hurt that he never spoke to me. Have I done something to upset him of is this what Warren did to him?

"I'll come back later," I say and walk back out the door and grab my helmet.

I was on my bike and I went driving around again. I wish Wyatt would say to me how he feels.

I pulled into a layby and got my phone out and phoned my father.

"Hey, sweetheart," My father says.

"Dad I don't know what to do," I say and burst into tears.

"Riley sweetheart. Listen to me. Wyatt needs time it's been three months. Give him time,"

"I know he needs time, but he won't even look at me or speak to me. I'm losing him I can feel it. I will ring you later," I say and wipe my eyes.

"Riley, where are you?"

"Dad I should go,"

"Riley. Riley," I hang up

I put my phone away in my pocket and sit staring at my speedo. I would love to hit that high speed just like I used to. I took my phone out and got Wyatt's number up and called it.

"Riley," He says.

"Wyatt I'm sorry I'm so, sorry," I hang up.

Put my phone in my pocket and take off.

****************************

Hope you like this chapter?

Riley thinks she's going to lose Wyatt

Wyatt is not himself and he's being complacent towards Riley

Please comment and vote

Thank you for reading