(•seventeen•)

Start from the beginning

"hayden, i just called your dad and he said you can stay over. but y'all know the rules right?" me and hayden nodded, then she left my room.

the rules were:
1. no kissing in bed
2. no sexual interactions
3. keep it pg
4. aloud in the same bed if we promise to just sleep or watch movies
5. no food in bed

i don't know why mom put the last rule in, but it's probably because she wanted 5 rules. with asher, she was so cautious. not even allowing us to be alone in my room, or any room. but i told her i never slept with him, i wonder why she isn't like that with hayden, when we ARE active.

i took a shower, and then hayden did after me. i put on my underwear first, then put on a pair of red shorts. hayden came out as i slipped on one of caleb's shirt. "annie? why'd the door closed?" i heard my mom ask, as she came in.

"i was changing since hayden was in the bathroom." i said, and she saw since hayden was still in the bathroom door frame.

"oh, ok." she said, then left, leaving the door open.

hayden changed inside the bathroom, wearing a pair of grey joggers and a black shirt. he dried his hair, and then we both got in my bed and i grabbed my laptop. he turned off the light, as i looked on netflix for what to watch. friends. perfect.

"why does monica like the mustache?" hayden questioned as we were watching monica liking richard.

"i would hate that. by the way, you need to shave babe." i said, caressing his face, feeling a bit of stubble.

"i- lets just watch this and go to sleep." hayden said, making me nod, then we cuddled a bit as we watched friends.

"night kids." mom said, popping in, seeing us watch my laptop. she nodded in approval, then left, actually closing the door this time. "i'm trusting y'all today!" she yelled from the other side, then we heard her walk away.

after one episode, we were pretty tired. "i'm so tired." i yawned, snuggling my face in his chest.

"let's sleep then." i nodded, then gave him a small kiss, and we held each other as we slept.

"wake up!" i heard mommy say as she came in, gently shaking me.

opening my eyes, i was welcomed with the bright light from the windows. "uhh!" i groaned, turning around and seeing no one was there, that made me wake up fully and sit up. "where's hayden?" i asked, panicking.

"annie, are you ok? hayden's just in the kitchen with hayley and daddy, we were waiting for you so we can eat." mommy reassured me, then i nodded and she left the room.

i combed my hair and brushed my teeth, then did my morning routine quickly and went to the kitchen. hayden and hayley were at the counter, and daddy was editing as mommy made our jerrys. i went behind hayden, wrapping my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

"morning." they all said to me, then i kissed hayden's cheek and stood beside him. mommy gave us our breakfast, hayden didn't care what she made, so it was really easy for her to make all of us our breakfast.

"i saw the door closed last night annie." hayley stated.

"mommy closed it when me and hayden were watching friends. and we didn't do anything anyway." i smart talked back, and our parents seemed to not care. what's up with them? they tell us not to break the rules, but yet we don't, they do it for us. i was kinda waiting for them to enforce rules like they did with asher, but i guess not. maybe it was because asher was a few years older? that still doesn't make sense.

when my mom walked off, i followed her into her room. "hey annie. what happened?" she asked.

"why are you so easy about me and hayden?" i asked her, "not that i'm complaining, but i was kind of waiting for you and daddy to be a bit hard. especially since he and i, you know." she turned around but didn't say anything. "you do know hayden was the one who-" then i saw her face. "ooooh. never mind-"

"annie, what were you gonna say?" i turn back around.

"i thought you knew hayden was the one who got me pregnant." i said, squinting my eyes and not looking at her.

"annie, i thought you were gonna say something bad." she laughed, grabbing something from the drawer.

"so you're not mad?" i asked.

"no. and for your question, we trust y'all. do me and your dad want you to be 14 years old and sexually active, no. of course not. but we know if we tell you not to have sex and not let you use birth control, you'll get pregnant again. believe me, your dad and i have talked about it, and we just want y'all to be safe." i nodded along, "be safe honey, and never, ever miss a day without taking your pill. also never have sec in this house. especially when people are here." i nodded, then hugged her, and walked back to the kitchen.

"you ok?" hayden asked as i took a bite out of my jerry. swallowing it, i nodded.

"yeah, i'm fine." i said, then kissed him quickly and we both began to continue eating our breakfast.

"annie, hayden, get ready for set in 20 minutes." mommy informed us, and we nodded as we put our dishes in the sink.

we walked to my room, and i closed the door. i didn't care to go to the bathroom and change to i just locked the door and grabbed my clothes. i started to change into my clothes, as hayden changed into his. i put on a pair of ripped jeans along with a red tube top.

Hayden put on a pair of plaid pants and a black shirt. we kissed for a bit, till we knew my mom would know what we were doing. hayden opened the door, then i added lotion to my body and slipped on my shoes. hayden put his shoes on as well, wearing a pair of vans and i did too. mine were slip ons and his were the normal black and white high tops.

"kids! let's go!" i heard mommy yell, so me and hayden grabbed our things and got inside the car. hayden sat in the passenger seat as i sat in the back. hayley and daddy were at home since hayley didn't have set.

"hey guys, so right now we're going to set. hayden's here!" i said to the vlog, showing hayden who waved. i sat up and kissed his cheek, then sat back down. "today we don't have a early call time, which also means we're gonna stay there longer. ohhh, is indi gonna be there?" i asked mommy.

"i don't know." she answered.

"anyway, we'll see y'all later!" i said to the camera, then turned it off.

once we got there, me and hayden got out, then mommy did too. i held hayden's hand as mommy vlogged. i kept taking photos of hayden, he's too cute. "look at these cuties!" mommy showed the camera to us, and i immediately blushed and looked away.

"mommy!" i blushed, then we got inside the brat headquarters.

walking in, i hugged our friends then walked into the makeup and hair room.