Twenty Eight - Her first kiss!

Start from the beginning

"I think this would do!" his voice dragged me back to reality.

I turned to see brand new different coloured kurthis, tops, sandals, patiyalas, handbags and some makeup items even! Seriously?

"What's all this?" I pointed themas if I have no idea but secretly enjoyed his care, asusal!

"Dresses, whatelse! Wear this for now. We will shop according to your likings later. Its getting late." not letting down his pride!

"You bought all these?" I bit my lip to control smiling.

"No... My Great Great grandmother did!"

"Say thanks to her then." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"By the way, I am going to get dressed. You can stay here laughing,....... And I don't mind!" saying the last line in seductive voice making all the air to rush out of my lungs.

I shut my mouth and turned to skim around the dresses arranged neatly in hangers. He keeps things beautifully. I like it.

"Wear the red one!" he said standing behind.

I know he likes red colour. Actually I was going to choose the red tops anyways. I pulled it from the hanger and run to the guest room without giving him a glance, but felt his eyes on me all the time!

When I stepped out after showering and getting ready, he was already sitting in the sofa checking his watch.
I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me. It was 8:30. Can't he give me 30 minutes? Hello, Mr. Puntual, Thank god that you got me, mostly girls took hours, only god knows how long?!?

I went and stood infront of him. He huffed and handed me a box with sandwiches and stood towering me, buttoning his coat. When did he prepared this? I inhaled his colonge. Nice choice, Mr. Gentleman!

"Its late already!" he marched to the door without even looking me.

But I was expecting a compliment for my looks. Fine! I followed him to the car.

"Eat!" he said after buckling my seatbelt.

"I am not hungry no.."

"Just eat it!" he cut me off.

I don't want to ruin my mood and atleast not in the morning. So I started to took small bites. We drove in silence but the ride was quite fast and reached the college by 9.

"I can skip the first hour lecture, it has been already started." I said collecting my books from the dashboard.

"Its just Sharath's. He won't mind when I drop you to class."

He will never change his mind on things he planned to. No point in arguing, just my energy will be wasted. I sighed and about to get down from the car.

"And, wait..." he reached for the band in my ponytail and removed it.

"Pttsh, What are yo..."

"It makes me want to pull you and kiss your neck when you tied your hair high." he cut me off again.

How can he manage to say such things keeping his face neutral when my jaw was droping down!

I scoffed and opened the door.

"And... You look beautiful!" he said simply getting down the other side leaving me speechless.

I grinned like a fool and followed him. I was literally running to match his long strides. When we reached the lecture hall, Dr. Sharath was taking his class.