A Family Of Heroes

Introduction
---
And just so you know I do not own Transformers Rescue Bots or anything intertwined with it, only Glacia.
---
Name: Glacia Nixie Kersey

Birth: December 20, 2005

Hair color: Chocolate brown hair

Hair length: Just below shoulder blades

Hair texture: straight

Eye color: Grey

Age: nine

Height: 4'2"

Weight: 64 lbs

Skin: pale

Looks: Round face with slightly chubby cheeks, big round eyes, small button nose, dainty rose lips, round ears, slightly crooked teeth.

Extra: dimples.

Flaws: minor burn scars on hands, feet, arms, and legs.

Personality: She is kind, but she can show too much kindness and end up getting herself hurt. Knowledgeable in legends and myths. A bit shy around others that are not her family or close friends. Hyper and playful when comfortable. Easily scared. A bookworm when there's nothing to do. Heavy sleeper. Easily distracted. Really good at keeping secrets. Can be slightly forgetful. An explorer.

Good at: Ice skating, swimming, balancing things, climbing, seeing out-of-the-ordinary-things, and whistling.

Bad at: snapping fingers, picking out the right cloths to wear, knowing when she's cold, dancing, using technology, and staying focused.

Likes: Doctor Who, snow, myths, legends, roses, sweets, exploring, and meat.

Dislikes: the sun, technology, any place hot, healthy food, vegetables, spicy food, heights, and fire.

Family:
~Aurora Asia Kersey: Mother-deceased
~Heath Kai Kersey: Father-deceased
~Orca Anahita Kersey: Older sister-deceased
~Orion Delphin Kersey: Older brother-deceased
~Lynx Kai Kersey: Younger brother-deceased
~Poppy Anahita Kersey: Younger sister-deceased

Background: Glacia, along with her family, lived up in a secluded area in Vermont where technology was scarce. Due to a thick forest surrounding the whole town, Glacia never really saw the outside world. Only the church had a working television, so Glacia and her siblings would stay after Sunday school to watch whatever was on. One show caught her eye and it was Doctor Who. It sparked her interest in myths, legends, and history whenever the show went back in the past. The town itself was more "old fashioned" then the 21st century. The even that put the town on the map was a wild fire near that area. Few survived the fire. She was placed in an orphanage and scared off potential adopters due to her lack of modern knowledge and fear of technology.

This is where our story starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 6/25/2016

Hey, guys. Yup, I rewrote the whole profile. I felt that she was a bit Mary Sue and decided to change her up to not do that. I will also be changing up the first few chapters and might even add more chapters in between. Not sure, but just be patient my fellow readers.

Till then
~True_thingss~