FOURTEEN

[ 2/5 ]
FOURTEENTH CHAPTER
2014

"maybe when the time is right, you will find me again

"maybe when the time is right, you will find me again."

//

"thank you for picking me up."

Sahar grins in delight as she links her arm with Jungkook's.

the two of them make their way to a widespread restaurant. the place is buzzing with tourists and visitors as they're taken to a certain table, handed detailed menus in their hands, ready to enjoy their food on a lonely, frosty and lively night in Malta. it's the perfect place to be.

Sahar and Jungkook stand in the prolonged queue, still linking arms as they chat to each other in a friendly manner. to others, they look like a couple.

the female spots outstanding Hoseok rushing across tables, handing out cold, icy drinks and plates of sizzling food as he works hard. he's always been passionate in everything. Sahar waves her hand at Hoseok, hoping he'll take them to their dinner table.

he stops, acknowledging her before shaking out his thoughts. she'd love to know what he thinks of her. Hoseok approaches Sahar and Jungkook with a plastered smile and a very warm welcome. "table for two?" he asks, cheekbones glowing as he picks up two menus.

Jungkook and Sahar take a seat at the bustling restaurant. Hoseok places their menus in front of them politely. "don't drink too much." he whispers in Sahar's ear, smiling cheekily- she feels warm realising he knows her.

Jungkook is busy analysing the menu, finger trailing across it as he reads everything. Sahar stares at him, leaning her head on her palm- wow. "what do you think of the waiter?" she seeks, finding it hard not to mention her past life, including how Jungkook and Hoseok had a fabulous, celebratory friendship.

Jungkook continues to look at the menu. he didn't think too much of the polite waiter- he normally keeps his distance from people. socialisation is too much of an effort for the man. Sahar is an exception. "hm? he's cute." he shrugs.

Sahar nods- Hoseok is. "it seems like you two would be good best friends." she asserts in amusement. if only you knew Kook- he is your best friend. you're missing out on so much delight.

"you're strange Sahar." Jungkook finally looks up at her, hands placed delicately on top of the menu. his dark eyes bore into hers, the skyline of Malta reflecting in shine behind him.

"i'm sorry." Sahar mumbles, now looking away from him. let's look at the menu- she tells herself ... beef, chicken, lamb, noodles, pizza, pasta-