CHARACTER Q & A

CHARACTER Q & A"here we go

CHARACTER Q & A
"here we go..."

a few things to take notice of:
- lets pretend all the boys know what happened.
- i have recently decided that as Sahar was completing all these lives, so was Jungkook, in alternate, different lives too.

//

SAHAR
"what the hell did i do to deserve this?"

Q: i have so many for you babe , come here and let me give you a big ass hug bc we all so proud of you and you've been strong and made it through <3

A: hi babe! what a nice thing to start off with. thank you for joining me on my amusing yet growth filled journey. i really did make it through huh? <3

Q: did you ever at some point in the lives just stop and doubt yourself because there may be a chance that jungkook would be happier without you ?? like when he was happy with tae ??

A: perhaps there was an unconscious, small voice in the back of my head asking me- is this all really worth it? but what choice did i have? yes, he could've been happier but i just wanted to have my original life back.

Sahar: telling Taehyung about him and Jungkook made him unfortunately so excited- he talked about it for days!

Taehyung: i get all the men ;)

Q: if jungkook didn't slip up and fuck up his own wedding would you have just stayed silent and watch him get married and move on ??

A: probably. in all the lives, i had to be the one to make the decisions first. i had to get him to be mine and then trample on his heart over and over again. i was finally sitting back, letting life take its natural course. i know the voice told me to get my man, but how would i have? he was literally getting married. i knew that whatever happened, happened and it turned out to be in my favour so i'm grateful.

Q: what was your fave part of each life ??

A: i like this question! well i obviously liked my first and fifth life because it was my original life, the familiarity and memories of them was my favourite. everyone knew me. second life, my favourite part was drinking with Hoseok and watching the stars with Jungkook. third life, forgetting about everything in the big walls of Jungkook's home, the passion and lust was exciting. fourth life, i liked being with my best friend and eating croissants...

Namjoon: i can't actually bake that good

Jin: yeah i don't know how the fuck that was a thing