t w e n t y t h r e e

E N J O Y  DARLINGSC A I U S  P O V

E N J O Y DARLINGS
C A I U S P O V

I carefully opened the wooden door leading to my princess's room. Once I was inside, I shut the door behind me, begin careful not to wake my little one. I made my way over to the bed and settled down at the edge, watching my sleeping beauty for a moment before reaching over and brushing her hair out of her face. I took my phone out and opened up the night light app that controlled the lights in the room.

Turning them to yellow, I carefully took the blanket off her petite body and smiled when I heard her groan in protest. I carefully took her into my arms and placed her head into the crook of my neck, shushing her as I heard the little whimpers escape her lips. I gently rubbed her back and began to hum the lullaby that Marcus has made for her.

"Cuore mio, it's time to wake up."

(cuore mio - my heart)

I heard a small sigh and after about 10 minutes of cuddling, she was ready to get up. She let out a soft yawn and hugged me, making me chuckled before hugging her back.

"Morning, daddy."

"Princess, it's no longer morning. You overslept darling."

I heard her sweet little giggle and felt my day just get 100x better. I leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead before helping her up.

"Let's go potty and then we can try once again, hm?"

Gently taking her hand, I lead her to the en-suite. Once she was in the bathroom, I let her do everything she needed to do while I went out to the bedroom and quickly went to get her lunch.

For the last 2 weeks, we had been attempting to get Jordan to slip into little space. It was disheartening when all our efforts failed. Not only was it disappointing but it was also very stressful for both of us.

J O R D A N

I sighed sadly and rubbed my eyes as I walked around to my bed. I climbed the small stairs leading up to my bed before climbing underneath my cover and cuddling one of my many stuffies. My favourite was Mr pooh, but daddy had put him in the wash because he was dirty so I had to cuddle Koya.

 My favourite was Mr pooh, but daddy had put him in the wash because he was dirty so I had to cuddle Koya