f i f t e e n

I closed my eyes as my fingers glided over the piano keys, I played my feelings out and it managed to make a song but when I went to hit the next note i stopped

I don't know why I stopped It's almost like i couldn't continue. Like something was missing and that something was the one thing i need to continue the song.

Lately, ever since i bumped into that lady, In front of the castle I've had an urge to go inside, wanting to see what's inside or who's inside. I had an attraction to a building! What is wrong with me?

I let out a sigh, the whole apartment was quite since mum and dad went to pick up mine and mum's dresses and dad and Elliot's tuxedos. I stood up from the piano chair and went to the kitchen

I had a headache and my temperature was slightly high but nonetheless I got myself a glass of water, when I turned to walk to my bedroom, that's when it happened, again.

A strong force hit me and knocked the air out of my lungs making me stumble back and drop my glass of water. The glass smashed into a million pieces and I stopped breathing, not that I wanted too but I couldn't physically breathe.

I gasped for air and trying to find a source of oxygen but I couldn't finally my lungs took in a huge breath of air and I could finally breathe again. I fell to the floor and sat there for a moment trying to catch my breath

Once I had fully controlled my breathing I held my tears in and stood up, starting to clean my mess away. This had been happening for sometime now but I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to bother anyone.

Once I cleaned up my mess I got a bottle of water and went to my bedroom. When I got there I let my wings out before crawling into bed and laying on my stomach.

My wings flapped in a slow rhythm, making me close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep.

Marcus's POV

I sat at my personal library, reading 'How to kill a Mockingbird" I leaned back in my red couch, today was the day we met our mate but I couldn't help but feel something was wrong.

I place my book down and stood up going to the supernatural section of my library. I scanned the shelves and found what I wanted.

'Mates'

I quickly grabbed it and moved back to my chair, settling down before opening the book. I read over the contents page before flipping to the page I wanted. I started to read over the chapter.

'If two mates have been away from each other, it takes a great effect on them. Especially if one mate is a vampire and the other is another species. There are many dangerous effects from this.