e i g h t e e n

-Enjoy the new chapter-

I slowly woke up to the sound of someone typing on a laptop, I slowly rolled over onto my back before letting out a small sigh.

I nuzzled into the bed, letting the white duvet fall over my head and cover me completely. I shifted once more, trying to catch a bit more sleep but I ended up staying awake.

I lay on my back, as I listened to the sounds around me. I noticed the typing had stopped, I suddenly felt a weight over my body before the white duvet was slowly pulled from my face.

My eyes locked with a pair of crimson eyes making me giggle as I realised it was Marcus. I felt our position shift. Marcus was now hovering over me, his nose touching mine as he whispered something. I couldn't quite catch it.

I kept my eyes closed and then I felt the memorising lips of Marcus of mine.
I felt Marcus's lips tug into a smile and my lips copied the acting, my own lips curling into a smile.

Marcus rolled off me, laying on his back as he turned his head to look at me. I looked back at his and gently cupped my cheek, caressing it. My eyes slide closed as I sighed, feeling Marcus's lips on my forehead.

"Still tired?"

I felt him mumble against my neck, I nodded softly as I held Marcus 's shirt close to me.

"Would you like to have a few more minutes of nap time?"

I nodded once more only to be cut off by Marcus.

"No, no. Use your words, baby."

"Yes please."

End of Jay's Pov
Beginning of Marcus's Pov

I smiled as I noticed her get comfortable around me, letting my inner vampire purr softly to my princess I noticed her visibly relax to Admiha's purring.

Chuckling I got up, leaving jay on the bed. As soon as I got up, Jay whimpered clutching tighter onto my shirt.

I sighed softly, a smile tugging on my lips as I could already tell she was going to be a clingy little one.

I chuckled softly, before picking her up, balancing a sleepy Jordan who was wrapped up in her blanket I had brought before she came to the castle.

I had quickly changed her earlier before I laid her down for her nap. I ended up dressing her in an Adidas long sleeve, oversized t-shirt, I paired them with some cotton sleeping shorts and knee-high socks.