t e n

It's been 1 week since we left home

It's been 1 week since we left home. We're currently in London and it was so cold!
I've been talking with mummy a bit and she said that the house isn't the same without me with me. She said daddy hadn't been doing so well and he was a being antisocial.

I feel horrible, I didn't want to leave but, there would a better chance we would win the battle.

We found the last witness and he had the same name as me! His name was Jay! It was weird but funny since aunt Rose gets us a bit mixed up at times.

It took a lot of begging to get Jay to come with us but once he agreed we got everything together and left.

Right now we're in the airport, it was around 3am and the battle was in a few hours I think it was at around 11. Uncle Em said we should get there at around 12, an hour later ugh.

Anyway, we're sitting in those really uncomfortable chairs, while we ate. By we, I mean me and Jay. I still couldn't believe Jay could eat, considering he is a fully vampire!

 I still couldn't believe Jay could eat, considering he is a fully vampire!

"Princess J, you put that sushi down! It's my favourite!" Jay pouted.

"But I want it!" I whine putting the chopsticks that held the sushi closer to my lips.

"Noooooo!" Jay used his chopsticks to take the sushi out of my chopsticks and placed it in his mouth, swallowing.

I looked up at him in shock and horror
"You monster!" I gasp looking at his smirking face.

"I'm not sorry" he laugh making me cross my arms and pout.

"Awww, Princess don't pout" jay huffed placing the finished sushi boxes in the bin, next to us.

He picked me up and placed me on his lap and leaned down.

"I'm. Very. Sorry. Please. Forgive. Me." He say in between kisses on my cheek as He brush my hair out of my face smiling softly.