࿐ ࿔*:・゚ o n e ࿐࿔*:・゚

BABY'S POV

BABY'S POV

"ouch! i know i shouldn't be complaining but you're really squashing me."

"oops! i'm so sorry! you're just so much smaller than i am and you don't eat!"

she replies, making me sigh in my head, i move my feet ever so carefully, not wanting to move or push anything that was in the warm bed.

"i don't like that red stuff, it doesn't make me feel well and it's made mummy (i'm guessing) vomit. so, i'll just let you have it."

i've been here for about 3 months and we've grown quite fast. i hadn't been here as long as the other baby, but i don't really remember when i had gotten here. i can't wait to get out of here, although it was warm the other baby, who i think was my sister, could be a little rude to me at times but it was okay. i was quite small compared to her and that led to her taking up most of the space.

she grew faster than me, since she drank the bitter red liquid that usually came down here. there used to be things i could eat but i don't think i was going to get that for a few more weeks. i was sure i would be fine though.

"bella,do we have any names for the baby?"

who's that? i shifted my head slightly, there voice was a nice masculine and it sounded very calming and soft. i relax slightly which gained me a little bit of more space in the warm little hut we were crammed in.

"yes well i've been thinking and my first option for a girl is renesmee carlie cullen"

what kind of name is that? no offence but...really? i really hoped that wasn't my name, it didn't sound very nice and i wanted my name to have a ring to it and rene-smee did not. i mean, i don't have a name but I still had an opinion.

"ren-es-mee?" the man says

"yes is it too weird edward because we can chan-"

ha edward, what a funny name. the people around here had really funny names. i wondered what was going to be the next name, i hoped it was a nice name! like a pretty fairy name!

"no, no bella it's nice very unique,"

edward replied. ooo! bella sounds like a nice name, better than renesmee for sure! but i shouldn't say anything, that could end up being my name. i heard slightly heavy breathing and the feeling of being moved.

"what about you edward, have you thought of any names?"

"well, i have thought of one"

"what is it?"

"jordan masen cullen. it's not unique like renesmee but it's a unisex name just in case it's a boy or a girl."

"i like that one! well done, edward. you've got something right, i'm so proud."

i like this guys voice, i wondered who it was. i couldn't help but try and carefully push myself closer to the walls to hear this voice clearly. it made me feel surprisingly comfortable, it was different to the other guys voice this voice sounded loud but soft at the same time.

"hey, bella. do you and the baby need anything?"

and this voice was just perfect, it sounded like a mixture of the best things mixed together. it was so soft and made me feel safe, i wanted to listen it to all the times. i wanted to be with whoever that was.

i let out another, mind sigh. the baby next to me was already asleep and she had taken up the space i had made, when i relaxed. i really hoped we could get long, when we got out of here of course.

"no thank you, rose. thanks for helping me out."

"it's no problem, bella."

i shifted a little bit and got ready to sleep myself. i felt a warm hand (once again, guessing) being placed on top of were my head was and they added some pressure making the baby next to me shift and kick my side.

"owe."

it was getting really hard in here but i couldn't wait to meet the lady with the velvet voice and the guy with the loud but soft voice. i felt a smile tug on my lips and i finally decided to close my eyes and sleep.

———————————————————————hey!1!1 i hope you enjoy my new book! i'm really excited to post and hope this book is successful! :) this book is just for fun so don't tease me! ✨