t w e n t y t w o

enjoy baby :))

enjoy baby :))

"N-no!"

I squealed, running away from all two of my mates. I ran over to the other side of the table, watching their every move. Every move made my heartbeat faster, I didn't want to go.

"Sunshine, it's better to go now. You don't want to be sick when we come back-"

"I don't want to!"

I whined, they couldn't make me. I wouldn't let them.

"Darling, you need to calm down. You'll be back before you know it and then we can spend the day together."

My eyes flickered to Caius's and he gave me a small encouraging smile which made me frown even more. I really didn't want to listen to their bribes. While I was thinking, I didn't realise Marcus and Caius move towards me until Marcus was in front of me, blocking my way. I back up, only to bump into Caius's chest.

I panicked and my magic took over, teleporting me out of the room. Gasping, I ended up in Caius's room and fell back with a small 'oof' landing on my bum. Swallowing softly, I quickly grabbed my blanket in Caius's room and my pooh before crawling under the bed.

I was small enough to fit. Making myself comfortable, I sniffed gently and covered my body with the blanket and buried my face into my pooh bear. I wasn't going, I didn't care. Squeezing my eyes shut, I took a deep breath of air and tried to calm down.

I wanted to silence my heartbeat but I was too panicky so my magic could get out of hand if I used it right now. If I calmed my heart, they could get it mixed with one of the castle workers.

It wasn't long until Caius walked into the room. It hadn't even been 30 minutes! I held my breath, he wouldn't know I was here. He couldn't, why would he look underneath the bed.

"Baby girl, I can see you."

"Nu uh! No you can't."

"Yes baby, I can."

"No daddy! If I can't see you, you can't see me!"

I mumbled, pouted. Caius sighed before chuckling softly.

"Come on, baby."

"No!"

"Jordan."

I didn't reply as I shuffled, I didn't like when daddy said my name.