·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡ s e v e n ·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

JORDAN'S POV

JORDAN'S POV

it was morning when i woke up,i was still laying on aunt rose. i shifted around,stretching as i let out a big yawn making uncle em chuckle.aunt rose laughed and sat me up, she beamed at me making me smile.

"morning bambi."

"morning aunt rose."

i giggle softly, gently nuzzling into her as i kissed her cheek in greeting.

"hey! what about me? "

uncle em whined, making me giggle as i stood to greet him as well. wrapping my arms around one of his legs.

"good morning uncle em!"

"morning, little bear."

"lets get you some breakfast!"

aunt rose said picking me up and walking to the kitchen and placing me on the stool. she walked to the fridge before stopping after opening it.

"would you rather bath and then have breakfast or breakfast then bath?"

"bath!"

i yelled giggling making aunt rose laugh with me.

"okay let's go!"

she said picking me up and i started sing on the way to the the bathroom.

(rose sings the hare's part and jay sings the hatter's)

we burst out in a fit of giggles once we reached the bathroom. aunt rose opened the water putting my favourite scent of bubbles in the water before helping me take my pjs off.

when the bath was ready aunt rose put me in and started to wash me. when she washed my hair she asked me to tilt my head back so she could rise the shampoo out without it getting in my eyes

"your insecure,don't know what for" aunt rose start to sing

"you're turning head when you walk though the do-o-or" i carried in grinning at her

"don't need make up to cover up! being the way that you are is enough."

"everyone else in the room can see it!"