CHAPTER 21: GIRLFRIEND

Start from the beginning

They suddenly stopped from walking so I stopped as well. I decided to keep my phone in my pocket to enjoy this moment. I was shocked when I turned my head in Dahyun's direction, Dahyun's smiling brightly feeling so proud beside her is Chaeyoung, feeling a bit embarrassed since in front of her were our three co-members staring at her closely.

"She's your best friend right Dahyun-shi?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes. She's simba by the way" Dahyun introduced Chaeng with humor.

I quietly laugh since I witnessed Dahyun arched a little bit because Chaeng pinched her back. I turned my gaze to Chaeyoung and there I found her staring at me.

"Mina, aren't you going to greet Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asks.

"Why are you here?" I suddenly blurted that made Jihyo, Nayeon-unnie, and Jeongyeonnie look at me.

I looked down since I was a little bit embarrassed but Chaeyoung suddenly pulled me then whispered.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" she slowly said which made my whole body shivers.

I glared at her then whispered in return.

"You told me you're sick"

"I'm sorry Minguin. I just wanted to surprise you" she said then hugs me.

"Hey! We're here to have fun not to flirt okay?" Dahyun blurted making the other three shocked.

"Are you guys in a relationship?" Jeongyeon curiously asked while staring at me.

"NO!" Chaeng and I defensively shouted.

"They're just friends" Dahyun defended us.

Jeongyeon just nodded.

"Guys. Let's go" Nayeon said.

-----

An hour passed and we'd already enjoyed a lot of rides and now we're at the ticket booth of a roller coaster because Jeongyeon wants to ride it and at the same time she wants to tease Jihyo and Nayeon. I'm afraid of riding extreme rides but I don't want to show it and just simply want to enjoy this moment.

"I'm done purchasing the tickets for us" Dahyun exclaimed.

We entered the roller coaster and then picked a seat that we would enjoy so much. I thought I'd be going to sit with Jihyo but I was shocked since when I turned my gaze to my left side then there is Chaeng looking at me adorably.

I feel so nervous since in just three minutes the ride will start to move but apparently I feel Chaeyoung's hand holding me tight giving me an assurance that she's there and there's nothing to be afraid of.

"Waaaaaaah! Hajima! Hajima!" Nayeon shouted as the ride started moving.

"Yah! Are you insane? It's not yet that fast. You idiot" Jeongyeon shouted to Nayeon while laughing.

"ARGHH!" I suddenly shouted as the ride reached its first fall.

Chaeng just laughed then hugs me. I feel so nervous but at the same time there are these butterflies that keep moving in my stomach plus my cheeks feel like it's burning because of her hugging me.

"Minguin, I didn't expect that you're afraid"

"I'm not." I answered.

"Is my Minguin lying?" she slowly asks.

I looked at her without blinking realizing what she had said.

"Oww. My Minguin is shy right now?" she once again asked.

"Hey! The ride's finished. Didn't you two notice?" Jeongyeon blatantly asked.

We both look at them shocked since we are the only two left riding in the roller coaster and everyone's leaving.