i nodded and inhaled and exhaled a little at first, just like he told me, and a few minutes later i was taking long drags and feeling the drug's effect on me.

"now, come here." he repeated, putting emphasis on the here. he was pointing to his lap and i felt my head and heart pounding out of pure anticipation. he definitely wasn't high, so the thought of him doing this on his own free will was a little exhilarating. 

"a-are you s-su--" before i could finish my sentence he cut me off. 

"yes, i'm sure izzy. now come." he said slower, showing me he was serious. his voice seemed to drop a few levels and i looked up at the roof and bit my lip trying to contain my excitement.

"o-o-okay." careful not mess anything up and trying to be as graceful as possible, i moved across the console and onto nick's lap, comfortably straddling him. i felt the warmth of his body surround me as he looped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest, with his blunt in the other. then he leaned the seat back so we could have more room and get more comfortable.

out of instinct, i laid my head on his chest and took a drag of my blunt, watching the smoke leave my own mouth while nick's hand caressed my side and he smoked his blunt down.

i just now noticed the song change when i heard  familiar, guitar strumming. the song belonged to teyana taylor, and smiled at the lyric that played through the speaker.

"so hold on, hold on, don't let me go. so hold on, hold on. hey!

it was like God was at play and he just set the perfect mood, even down to the playlist.

five minutes molded into ten. ten turned into twenty and twenty turned into thirty, and i could tell i was feeling a little out of it. on top of that i was tired and getting hungry again.

nick's hand was still rubbing on my back in a soothing pattern, like he was trying to put me to sleep. he held the blunt in between his teeth and grabbed his phone out the cupholder and turned it on. next thing, i felt his hand cascade slowly down my back until i felt him palm my right ass cheek and he began to massage it, squeezing it every now and again. 

i gasped and unconsciously began to arch my back, trying to get closer to him. he kept alternating between squeezing and rubbing and continued to scroll on his phone like he didn't do anything.

it was probably the weed, but his hand on my ass just felt beyond good and i let out a low moan when he slapped it lightly, then went back to rubbing and squeezing.

"you like 'dat lil' mama?" he asked in a husky, slightly raspy voice, his accent becoming noticeable.

for a moment i was lost for words. this was really happening. "i-i... mmhmm," i hummed, not trusting my voice.

he hummed in response. "mmhmm what?" he set his phone down and cupped both of my ass cheeks, giving them both a smack. he kneaded them in his palms and put my head back a little.

"mm-mmm!.. y-yes d-daddy, i like it." i whimpered softly. my face grew terribly hot when i heard what words just left my mouth. but i didn't care too much because i was feeling really good right now.

"you should wear these pants mo'. yo' ass looks so good in them." he mumbled leaning down to my ear and i smirked to myself. i felt airy pecks up and down my earlobe and i couldn't help but shudder a bit. i put out my roach on the ashtray and wrapped both my arms around him. 

"n-nick, c-can i ask you something?" i said shyly. i was a little embarassed about asking him this question because i didn't know what his answer would be.