Chapter 1 - Intro

This is just something I put together one night, so... Sorry if its bad xD

----------------------

Pain.

That's all he could feel. Pain all over his body. Moving was difficult. Every time he would try would feel like he was being crushed by a road roller compactor, heck even breathing was hurting him... "Ugh... That fight was the worst one yet..." He thought, while trying to, at least, sit up to look where his opponent was at. To see if he was safe from more harm. Yet, he couldn't bring himself to move. Too much pain. He was also very tired from the fight that he had trouble to keep his sockets open.

But, after some more minutes, he decided to look around instead of sitting up. The place where they fought, was completely wrecked. Nothing was left unbroken and he saw that his opponent was in the same position as he was. Tired, heavily hurt and un-moving. Taking every last bit of energy he had left, he sat up, his back on a broken tree, inspecting his wounds.

Looking at his legs first, Ink saw that both of them were broken. His clothes were ripped as well, leaving some areas of his body exposed. But he didn't care, his bones were practically all cracked once or thrice and he had a single crack on his skull as well. He was dizzy, his vision starting to get foggy and when the other wake up, Ink will surely die.

Well, he won't be dead for long and will probably come back, but it will be painful and Ink preferred to avoid more pain at the moment... He looked over his foe, (Who he wish would become his friend) he was still out cold. That was good right? At least he had time for a nap, right? His eyes started to closed little by little, and since no one would answer his questions at the moment, let the darkness take him.

----------------------

"Fucking pain..."

"Why did he had to show up?" The glitch thought, after waking up from the knock out the squid gave him. He sat up, letting his back rest on the wall of a broken building. Was it a house? It didn't mattered... The voices in his head was what mattered right now, they wouldn't stop trying to answer his question with nonsense...

"To annoy you!"

"To kill you!"

"To laugh at you!"

"STOP!" He screamed, bending over a bit from the pain he felt in his ribs. Even talking was a pain... Or was it screaming? Whatever... Everything was confusing, he didn't remembered where he was, only the fight with that Squid was still fresh in his mind. Maybe because he just woke up from that said fight, but that wasn't the point...

What was the point exactly? How was Ink able to knock him out? And was he still in that pointless AU where everyone danced all the time? Or was he destroying Underlust this time?

Too many questions that he couldn't answer... But if you asked how the fight was, he could tell you everything in details. Except for how it ended, was his back turned when Ink hit him? He didn't know, but he will get his revenge.

As he thought of some ways to get back at Ink, his eyes closed slowly as he fell unconscious again.

----------------------

Sorry if the intro is short, but please leave a comment to tell me if you want me to continue.