Both of us planned for him to shower here and stay the night since my parents were gone and there's an extra bed for him to sleep him.  I also felt bad sending him home to his horrific parents.  Despite what he did to me, I still stand by what I said.  I wouldn't want any one to experience the physical or mental abuse I felt and that goes for Jungkook as well.

"Here are your clothes," I said, handing him a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt.  "I used to give you the same outfit each time you came over.  Do you remember that?"

Jungkook laughed and nodded his head.  "Yeah, I noticed.  Why though?"

"I don't know, you seemed to like wearing white shirts and sweats a lot outside of school so I just went along with your interesting fashion sense."

"I think you mean impeccable fashion sense," he joked.

"Aish, whatever, you and Taehyung are exactly the same.  Just go take a shower already."  I pushed him into my bathroom and slammed the door.  I have to admit, after not seeing him up close for so long, he was extremely handsome.  I sometimes wonder what good deeds he did in his past life to look this good.

'Stop being a werido Y/N!  You're trying to get rid of your feelings and yet you think about these things?'

I quickly rushed out of my room to cool down my burning face.  I stayed in the kitchen for around 20 minutes getting everything ready for our movie night.  Before heading to my room, I got myself and Jungkook two glasses of banana milk.

Jungkook's POV:

"That was a refreshing shower," I muttered.  I got out of the bathtub, the water drops on my body dripping down onto the floor.

I reached for a towel when I realized something.  I forgot to ask for a towel.  Normally, at my house, there were always new towels waiting for me because my maids would prepare it beforehand.

'This isn't your house is it Jungkook?  Darn it!'    I shook my head violently and thought, 'No, you're not going to ask Y/N, it'd be too awkward and she's already done so much for you already.'

I made up my mind to sneak out and grab a towel from her closet.  Slowly opening the door, I made sure she wasn't present in the room.  

"Okay, this'll be easy.  Just get the towel and run back."  Just as I said that, I heard the door handle click and I bolted into her closet, her hung up clothes covering my naked body.

"Hey, Jungkook you still there?"

"I, um, y-yeah.  I'm still here," I squeaked out.

"Where are you?"  From a crack in her closet door, I could see Y/N advancing towards the closet.

"Don't!" I yelled out in panic.  "D-don't come any closer."  The situation I was in was super embarrassing and extremely unlike me.  I've slept with a lot of girls and I knew that my body was nice.  I never cared about being naked in front of any girl, any girl that is except for Y/N.

"Jeon, what are you even doing in my closet?"  Before I knew it, the closet door crack widened and I was met with Y/N's shocked eyes.

Y/N's POV:

A naked Jungkook was sitting in my closet.  Did I mention naked?  I didn't know that he didn't have any clothes on.  I just thought he was going to scare me and it backfired, or he was playing a game.  I definitely wouldn't have opened it up if I knew he wasn't clothed.

 He looked so scared and embarrassed, the f*ckboy Jungkook was gone and there was only an innocent bunny like boy in front of me.  I could tell he was blushing, a tint of red spreading across his round cheeks and ears.

My clothes covered his lower region but not his toned abs and muscular legs.  He was biting his lip so hard and gripping onto my clothes for his dear life.  It looked like he just got out of his shower because his hair was still wet and it looked like he was sweating.

I immediately looked away.  "I-I'm sorry, I, um, I didn't know you didn't have any, uh, clothes on."  I awkwardly walked away covering my eyes.

"N-no, it's fine.  I'm the one that should be sorry.  You see, I forgot to get a towel and I didn't want to bother you so I um, I decided to get it myself and then you came in."  His voice was like a whisper it was so quiet.

Even though Jungkook couldn't see, I busted a smile.  I found it adorable that he didn't want to bother me.  It showed how much he actually cared.

"You should've just asked me Jeon, I don't mind.  I'm getting you a towel for God's sake, it's not like I'm traveling miles on foot to get you water."

"I'm sorry," he said quietly.

"Stop apologizing, oh my gosh.  If you apologize one more time I'm going to slap you."  

I could hear him lightly chuckle from inside me closet.  'Shoot Y/N, he's still naked inside your closet'   

"I'll um, leave you to change.  Come out after you're done," I said awkwardly, shuffling out the door.

To be Continued...

author's note: sorry for not updating in like, 3 days. i didn't know how to continue the story and i didn't want it to be like other stories as well (y/n forgets her towel and jungkook has to get it for her and then everything is steamy and then they make out.  or jungkook accidentally walks in on y/n changing and then they make out.  or y/n sees jungkook after he showers and she's like, oh my gosh so hot and then they make out.) i know it's still pretty cliche, but i wanted to change the plot up and add in a different story element. i don't know if this has been done before in another story, please tell me if it has. i just hope you enjoy the slightly different plot. 

thanks for reading guys!