Towel | 50

Y/N's POV:

Jungkook has been really sweet.  After our little sentimental moment, he stayed at my house to help me around since I was sick.  I appreciated his efforts, and I was honestly so close to forgiving him right away.  

I decided to not forgive him yet just because he did a couple chores and stayed over, he's going to need to do way more than that to gain my trust back.

Jungkook did the dishes, he cooked the food, he spent time with me and got stuff for me whenever I needed it.  I didn't want him to do all of these things, but he volunteered to and seeing how motivated he was made me happy.  It let me know that his feelings were genuine.

"You didn't need to do all this stuff for me Jeon," I said, looking at all the food on the table.

"But I wanted to, it's the least I could do for you," he said sweetly.

"Aww thank you."  It was weird.  We stopped talking for 5 months, but after only a day, we were back to normal, talking as if nothing ever happened.  Part of me wanted to give him the silent treatment and make him regret everything.  But then another part of me didn't want to lose the only chance I had left to be his friend again even though it was his fault in the beginning. 

I care a lot about this boy if it wasn't evident enough.  

"Dig in, I hope you like it."

I sipped up a spoonful and my face morphed into confusion.

"Isn't this the hangover soup I made for you that day you were drunk?"

"It is, but don't forget that it was you who was drunk."

"Well, I wouldn't have gotten drunk if you  didn't ignore me that day," I said, rolling my eyes.  "Why did you ignore me anyway?  Don't think I didn't notice."

Jungkook's eyes widened as if he suddenly remembered something.  "I, um, you know I'll tell you that some other day."  His eyes darted everywhere and his ears turned red.

"Just tell me, I won't be mad at you."  He can't just tell me he'll inform me about it some other day when he made me so curious.

"It won't make you mad, it'll make you feel other things," he said nervously.

I raised my eyebrow at him.  "What other things?  Did you do something wrong?"

"Can, we um, just eat for now?"  I realized that I had made him uncomfortable.  Maybe it was a personal reason.  

"Sorry, I didn't mean to force you to tell me Jeon.  I was just curious," I apologized.

"No, no, it's okay."

Jungkook's POV:

Her sudden question made me nervous for all the right reasons.  I couldn't just tell her that I ignored her that day because I had a wet dream about her.  Not to mention all the boners I was popping just looking at her body.

I felt bad for not being able to tell her.  She only asked one question, and after all I did, I should've answered it.  But if I answered it, our friendship could go down the drain.

"Hey, um, do you want to have one of our old movie nights?" Y/N asked cutely.  "You know, to catch up on things?"

It hurt me that she said old.  'Damn it Jungkook, if you hadn't done all those horrible things, those could be regular movie nights.'

"Sure, why not?" 

Y/N's POV:

We both finished eating and gathered in my room.  I was excited for tonight.  It's been so long ever since we had one of our movie nights.  Heck, it's been so long that Jungkook and I were even this close.