Framed | 40

Y/N's POV:

"What the f*ck are you doing Y/N?"  I looked behind me to see Jungkook standing at his doorstep.  'That's what Ji Woo wanted!  She framed me!'   

Ji Woo acted as if I slapped her.  As soon as she saw Jungkook open the door, she pretended to take my hand off her face as a way to defend herself.  That means the footprints on her shirt are also to frame me.

"Jungkook!  Y-Y/N, s-she, she hit me," Ji Woo said, fake tears spewing out of her eyes.  "I really didn't want to say this because I knew it'd hurt you, b-but she's been threatening me these past few months Kookie."

He stared at me in horror.  I couldn't just let him believe that.  I walked a step closer to explain, but Jungkook shoved me back.  He shoved me.

I fell onto the hard concrete floor, my tailbone aching and my arms and legs scratched.  I couldn't believe what just happened.  "J-Jungkook, l-let me explain," I stammered.

"I don't need any of your explaining.  I didn't know that you were such a b*tch!"  Hearing those words come out of his mouth felt like my heart got yanked out.  I felt hurt by his accusations.  All that trust, all those memories, did it mean nothing to him?

"I-I'm no-" I started saying.

"What did she do to you?" he asked Ji Woo, cutting me off.

"S-she, she told me that I was getting in between the two of you.  A-and that I should just kill myself because n-no one cares about me."  Seeing her fake such a thing made me sick, and to think Jungkook believed all of her lies made me broken hearted.

I couldn't even say anything because Jungkook beat me to it.

"How could you?  I never knew you were such an attention whore."  All the words that came out of his mouth stabbed me in the heart.  People said words didn't hurt you, but why does my heart ache so much?

"You actually thought you had a chance with me?" he asked chuckling.  "Never in the world would I be with someone like you."

When he said that, it was like all the water stored in my body came spewing out.  Was I that bad of a person?

"You're such a selfish person, never even thinking about my happiness or how Ji Woo would feel," he spat out.  "I should've noticed the signs earlier, so maybe we wouldn't have had to interact with you so many times."

I felt betrayed, angered, and most of all, disappointed.  I couldn't even believe the Jungkook that was talking to me.  The words couldn't come out of my mouth because of the tears that choked my throat.

All that pain and torture I went through.  All the hiding and sacrifice.  Was it all for a lost cause?

Jungkook noticed the small gift bag on the floor and picked it up.  He only chuckled and then smirked.  "Were you going to give this to me?"  He shook the bag in front of my face, and the next thing he did shocked me.

Jungkook threw my present into the trashcan.  He threw it away.  'How could he do that?'   

"Well I don't want it.  Especially not from an attention whore like you."

What he said set off something inside me.  That was a flat out lie.

"I'm not an attention whore," I said crying.  If anything, I hate the attention.  For him to say something like that crossed the line.

Jungkook only scoffed.  "I don't want to see you ever again.  Don't talk to me during school, you're only an embarrassment and a burden.  Don't talk to any of my hyungs either.  You're now back to square one Y/N, a low life girl with no friends."

I couldn't take it anymore.  I was too tired, too exhausted to do anything.  It was then that I realized something.  There was no way that he'd believe me, no possible way.  All the trust we built up, it meant nothing.  Why?  Because he was never mines, and I was never his.  We weren't supposed to be together.

All I could do was cry, because there's no way he'd believe me over his girlfriend.  I shakily got up from where he pushed me and smiled teary eyed at him.  I couldn't be angry at him, after all, I still loved him.

"If that's what you want to believe, then fine," I said.  Suddenly I got more emotional.  "I-I'll leave, I won't talk to you anymore.  I won't even appear in front of you Jeon."  This would be my last chance to call him by his nickname.

With tears strolling down my face, I said, "You might not believe me, but I'm happy for your relationship.  I always was.  Even though you might not feel the same way, I was happy to have had a friend like you.  Have a good rest of your life Jungkook."  

Ji Woo's smirk was the last thing I saw before I walked away from them.  I grabbed the other gifts I perched on the sidewalk and started limping my way back home. 

"I-I can't believe he said all those things to me," I muttered out.  The temperature was getting colder, and I could feel the small sprinkling of water land on my body.

'How could he even think those things?'   People stared at my teary face as I walked through the pouring weather without an umbrella.  My sweater soaked up so much water from the rain and dragged my body down.

The thing that hurt me the most was that he didn't even try to believe that I was innocent.  He believed Ji Woo right away without asking me.  He trusted her, and not me.  Even after all the things we went through together, all the times I helped him without asking for anything back, all the memories we shared.  Jungkook still chose her over me.

The words he said was enough proof.  'You actually thought you had a chance with me?  Never in the world would I be with someone like you.'

That's all it took for more tears to roll down my face.  "I mean, what did you expect Y/N?" I asked myself, chuckling sadly.  "He wouldn't choose you over her.  Jungkook doesn't care about you."

While walking home, I felt light headed and a bit dizzy, but I didn't pay any attention to that.  The only thing I cared about at that moment was protecting the gifts from the rain.

Although I probably looked like a mad woman, I ran all the way home, hugging the two bags in hopes of not ruining the objects inside.  When I finally reached my house, it felt like all the remaining energy I had left was gone.

I felt like fainting.  My body was giving up on me.  With one hand on the wall, supporting my weight, I fumbled around in my purse to find my keys.  My vision was slowly getting blurry, but I was able to locate my keys and open the house door.

Like a blind person, I was constantly touching the walls to stop myself from falling.  It was like my whole world was spinning.  'I'm going to faint, I'm going to faint!'

I staggered over to the fridge to get myself a glass of water.  'You'll make it Y/N.  Water should stop it.'   My body was wavering and my head felt heavy.  Because of my panic, my heart rate increased by a lot.

My chest area tightened and my lungs seemed to have shrunk.  I had trouble breathing.  I tried gulping down the water, but I couldn't even take two gulps before my legs gave in.  I could feel my body hit the wooden floor.  The last thing I heard was the sound of shattering glass before my world became pitch black.

To be Continued...

author's note: even though probably no one will answer this, i'll still ask.  do you think my chapters are too short?  while i'm writing it, it feels like so much, but when i scroll through, it doesn't take even five seconds to reach the end.  i update an average of two chapters a day so I don't think it'd be too much of a problem.  but would you like more content in each part?

p.s. thank you for 300 reads! it means a lot to me. also, thank you to heyitsvv for being my first commenter and first person to add my story to their reading list.  thank you it means a lot to me! i literally screamed when i saw the notification. anyways, bye ya'll!