Boyfriend? | 20

Third Person POV:

"Nothing.  Let's head over to your place."  Jungkook grabbed his backpack from your hand and gestured for you to follow him.  The rest of the walk wasn't quiet at all.  The both of you had gotten used to each other's presences.  

It wasn't long until you reached your home.  After all, you only lived about five minutes from the school.  You were hesistant to knock on the front door.  Recently, you've obviously been busier and with all the detentions you've been getting, talking or just being with your parents have been scarce.

Because you didn't want Jungkook to think anything was wrong, you knocked on the door.  It hadn't even been two seconds when the door opened.  "Where have you-"

Before your mom could shoot you questions, she stopped talking at the sight of Jungkook.  She hovered near your ear and asked, "Is he your boyfriend?"  You turned red.  "No, no he isn't!  He's my English project partner.  Remember that one?  I stayed over at his house because I fell asleep when working on it!"  You whispered furiously into her ear.

Jungkook chuckled and bowed down politely.  "Hello Mrs. Hye.  I'm Jungkook, Y/N's friend and partner for our English project.  Nice to meet you."  He flashed his cute bunny smile and extended his hand out for a handshake.

'This boy really knows how to impress people.'   You just nervously chuckled.  "Y-yeah, mom, jungkook.  Jungkook, mom."  

Your mother with wide eyes shook his hand.  "Come in sweetheart, I didn't know you'd be coming if I did I would've prepared dinner."

"No no, it's fine," he said smiling.  "Just being with Y/N makes me feel like I don't need anything else."  Jungkook looked over at you and winked.

Blushing, you secretly pinched him.  His smile faltered but he kept his character.  "My, your such a gentlemen.  I don't know how you can stand Y/N at all.  She's such a messy ea-"

"Mom!"  You just shyly laughed and ushered her to leave you two alone.  "I hope you two have a good bonding time."  Your mom winked at you and nudged your shoulder suggestively.

"You're such a nice boy, not to mention, you're blessed with good looks too.  Be good to Y/N."  Before you could say anything, your mother rushed away into the kitchen, leaving a blushing mess behind.

Clearing your throat, you said, "I, um, I'm sorry for my mom.  She must've made you really uncomfortable.  I'll tell her that we aren-"

"I like your mom.  She's just like you.  Beautiful and sweet," Jungkook said.

The tingling feeling in your stomach returned.  "Y-you're lying.  Anyways let's head up to m-my room."  You grabbed his hand harshly and dragged Jungkook up to your small room.

Once you guys reached your room, he looked around in awe.  "Sorry we don't have much space.  My room isn't much but it'll work for now."

"No, I like it.  It feels cozy and comfortable," Jungkook said as he spread his legs on your bed.

"Yah, you're still dirty Jeon!  Get off my bed!"  You grabbed his arm and ripped him off of your clean bed.  

"Wow, your mom was right you're such a me-"

"Just shut up and work on the project, okay?"  You said, sending him a glare.  He only laughed but got to work.

4 Hours Later~

"We've only gotten half of it done," you whined out, stretching your arms and legs out.  You were still in your chair, spinning around like a child.