Winter Formal | 38

Y/N's POV:

"Hello beautiful."  Startled, I looked up to see Taehyung.  His comment made me blush but I knew he was only saying that to make me happy.

"How'd you get in here?" I didn't give him a spare key since I didn't have one, nor does he have some secret lock picking skill that I'm unaware of.

"You forgot to lock the door you dimwit," he said laughing.

"O-oh, I did?"  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have forgotten to lock my own house door, but then again, my mind has been pretty scrambled these days. 

I locked myself onto Taehyumg's attire.  He chose the classy route.  He was dressed in a black suit, a Gucci watch wrapped around his wrist, and an expensive, shiny looking pair of shoes hugging his feet.  He wasn't wearing anything flashy yet he looked like the most priceless thing isn't the room.

"You look nice today TaTae."  I meant it.  I don't normally comment on people's looks, but Taehyung deserves it.

"So I didn't look good yesterday?"  He raised his eyebrow at me.

"T-that's not what I meant!  You just looked exceptionally good today," I stuttered out.

"Oh, so I look extra good today?"  He was smirking and it took awhile for me to realize what I had just said.

"Arghh, whatever let's go," I said pouting.  I rushed past him, grabbed my purse and headed out the front door.

"Hey, wait up for me!"  Taehyung ran up to me and carried my body.

"Yah!  What're you doing?  Put me down!"  I thrashed around in his grasp and hit his back.

"Gosh, stop squirming," he said, opening the passenger door.  He plopped me onto the seat and grabbed my seat belt.  

"What was that all about?"  I glared at him and pouted.

"It was to make you not get mad at me," Taehyung said smirking.

"Wow, I'm definitely not hating your right now."

"I love you too Y/N~"

Taehyung's POV:

Y/N looked beautiful.  She normally already looks stunning, but today, she looked ethereal.  Like an actual angel.  Her natural face was already pretty, but the makeup really enhances her soft features.  The white dress also suited her style.

I noticed how her body changed.  It got skinnier and gained more of an hourglass figure.  Don't get me wrong, she looks amazing.  But I didn't want her to starve herself just to appeal to other people.  If anything, I wouldn't want her to look nice so that no guys would approach her.

I knew that she tried looking her best in an attempt to not embarrass me, but she's totally embarrassing me now.  I don't even look half as good as she does!  Throughout the whole time I was driving, it was super difficult to not stare at her.

'What're you doing to me Y/N?'

At the Venue:

Y/N's POV:

"Oh my gosh, it's huge!"  Our school decided to host the winter formal at an actual venue instead of in the school gym.  There were flashing lights and a large stage upfront.  People were abundant and I could spot several school teachers supervising the event.

Long tables filled with food lined the walls and Christmas decorations were scattered throughout the whole building.  I grabbed Taehyung's hand excitedly and pulled him through the crowd.  My heels made it difficult to run in, and before I knew it, I tripped and bumped into someone.