Partner Project | 4

"Okay, so today, I want to be discussing a partner project that we will conduct about Shakespeare's writing."  Miss. Lee walked over to her desk, and grabbed a black hat.  "I will be randomly picking names, so listen closly."

"Eun Gi and Kim Hwa.  Yugyeom and Jisoo."  This basically went on for around 5 minutes.

"Yah, Jungkook, stop poking me."  You sent him a deadly glare.  Although you glared at him, you actually kind of enjoyed his attention towards you.  You never had many friends, so someone caring enough to bother you was nice for a change.

"I like poking you.  Your skin is soft."  He laughed cheekily and you could feel your heart flutter at the sound of his voice.

"And the last pair is Jungkook and Hye Y/N."  Your eyes widened as you looked over at the boy who would be your partner.  You internally groaned.  

"I can't believe we're partners," you said sighing.  You enjoyed having Jungkook's company, but you knew he wouldn't be too much help in doing the project.

"Today, I will be granting you guys the whole class period to start working on the project, make sure to use your time wisely.  This is the only time you will be given time to work on it in class."

Jungkook looked at you, grinning.  "Don't fool around Jeon.  We actually have to finish this by next week."  He just playfully rolled his eyes at you.  "No worries Y/N, we have plenty of time to work on it."  

"No we don't Jungkook.  We have other class projects to complete and she's only giving us today to work on it in class!"  

"Chill out, we can just take turns coming over to each other's houses.  We can come over to my house today and go over to your house tomorrow."  

"Wow, someone is finally starting to you their non existent brain for once."  

Jungkook clutched his heart and feigned his hurt.  "That hurt so much."

And the fooling around and unproductivity continued until the end of class.  "Meet me at the entrance gate afterschool," Jungkook said.  "Someone's finally taking initiative," you jokingly said.  "I'm really good at taking dominance in bed," he whispered close to you ear.  Before you could say anything back, he ran away.

After School...

"He's the one that told me to meet him at the entrance gate, and now where is he?"  You stood at the gate for more than 15 minutes already.  What if he was lying.  He wouldn't want to bring a low class girl over to his home. 

You frowned at that thought, and was getting ready to walk home alone when you heard his voice.  "Stop it Ji Woo you're tickling me."  Ji Woo?  The queenka of this highschool?  (this character has nothing to do with the actualy singer, I just liked the name.)

You looked over to see Jungkook and Ji Woo hugging each other, and you don't know why, but you could feel your heart squeeze a little.

What is this unpleasant feeling?  You stood there lost in thought when suddenly he spoke up.  "Watcha thinking about?"  Startled, you moved back and hit the bars of the gate.

"What is up with you and surprising people, like really?"  You clutched your head in pain.

"I don't even know what you're surprised about, we were going to meet each other here, right?"  He looked at you confused.

"Well, I wouldn't be so surprised if you were to meet me here earlier, but it's been more than 15 minutes you idiot."  You pouted and rolled your eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry, I'll treat you to some ice-cream at home?"  Jungkook leaned in and looked at you, hoping you would accept his apology.

"I'm listening, what other foods do you have?"  He chuckled and grabbed your hand.  "You'll have to come with me to find out."  At the touch of his hand, you felt a spark.  A nice feeling spark, but you shook it off.  

It's because his hands are so soft, yeah that's why.

Jungkook's POV:

I feel bad for leaving Y/N to wait for that long, but I had liked Ji Woo for so long and she finally approached me. To make it up to her, I said I'd treat her to ice-cream.  Her eyes lit up when I said that and it was cute.  

Without any thought, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my car.  There was just this feeling inside me that made me excited to be with her but I shook it off because I liked Ji Woo.

Surprisingly, I really liked the feeling of her hands in mines.  It felt like our hands fit together, like a puzzle.

No One's POV:

Both you and Jungkook and gotten into his sport's car.  You looked around in awe.  Never had experienced any kind of luxury, your eyes were wandering around every corner of the expensive item.

"Is this your first itme being in a sport's car?" Jungkook asked you.  "Well, yeah, it's actually my first time being something so luxurious," you mumbled out in awe.

Jungkook's expression softened at your reply.  "Well, it won't be your first time anymore once we reach my house," he chuckled.  "Fasten your seatbelt babygirl, cause this is gonna be the best ride of your life."

To be Continued...