Need a Change of Clothes? | 5

The ride on Jungkook's car was really nice.  His car was smooth and had a million buttons that did a billion things.  You guys talked a lot and despite not knowing it, you both had started to grow fond of each other.

"So here's my neighborhood."  You looked around in awe as the car passed tons of mansions.  "I didn't know you lived in such a rich neighborhood."

"Well, I'm able to live here because of my parents."  At the sound of him mentioning his parents, Jungkook's voice slightly faltered.  You took notice of it, but didn't pry further into the topic because you knew it must be a more sensitive thing to talk about for him.

"Here's my home."  You looked around in awe.  It was huge.  No doubt it had more than three stories.  Your jaw dropped to the floor, your eyes bigger than plates.

Jungkook laughed at your reaction, and led you into his house.  "The bathroom is to the left of the living room, the kitchen is to the right, and then my room is just upstairs.  I'm going to go take a quick shower so feel free to look around."

Damn. This guy's bathroom probably costs more than my whole house.

You walked around looking at all the furniture when you stumbled upon some family photos.  You knew that family was a sensitive topic for Jungkook, so you didn't want to look at his memories.  But curiousity took the best of you.

The pictures pulled you close, they attracted you.  In the clear glass frame, there was a pretty nuclear looking family.  By the looks of the photo, everybody in the family was happy.  His mom looked absolutely gorgeous, his father looked handsome even for old age, and his little sister was extremely cute.  You scanned the photo for a tad bit longer to see baby Jungkook.

Aww, he looks so adorable!  But I mean, it's not like I care, all babies look cute.

You shook off the familier feeling as you heard a door open.  Shoot, he's coming back.  You raced towards the couch and sat down as if nothing had happened.  You could hear his steps walking down the marble stairs.

Jungkook was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.  The water beads on his hair rolled down onto his handsome face, and he had a layer of sweat glistening on him.  His chest and stomach was perfectly carved with abs.  

Y/N! Stop staring don't be such a creep!

You covered your eyes and turned around to cover your red, hot face.  "Wear a shirt Jungkook," you squeaked out.  "O-o yeah sorry, I'm just so used to not having anyone around.  I'll be b-back in a bit."  You could tell how embarrassed and shy he was at his cute mistake.

Stop it. Stop it. He's not cute, he's just another playboy.  Plus he has a girlfriend already.

You sat there for moment before Jungkook came out wearing a white shirt and grey sweatpants.  You had to admit, he looked good.  He took a seat next to you, and your body tensed up.  "You liked what you saw?"  Jungkook smirked at you.  You instantly blushed.  "N-no, I didn't.  There's something called clothes you know?"  You scooted away from him, visibly embarrassed.  "Let's work on the project now," you said, trying to divert the conversation elsewhere.

"Mhm, follow me, let's do it in my room."  You simply just nodded, as you weren't in the right state of mind to say anything more.  I'm glad he didn't say anything.  

His room was simple, but modern.  The walls were grey and most of the furniture were either black or white.  He had a king sized bed with grey sheets, and a white desk.  There weren't a significant amount of items in his room, but you could tell he really liked shoes since he had a whole display just for them.

"Wait here while I get the ice-cream."  So he didn't forget.  "I'll help you."  At that moment, you don't know why you blurted that out, but you wanted to be with him.

"Hmm, someone really wants to spend time with me."  He smirked and cocked his eyebrow at you.  "I-I do not.  I just wanted to see if you had anything else to eat."  Part of this was true, you were very food motivated.

"Mhm, say what you want to say baby girl."  You being flustered, left first.  You basically ran down the stairs to get away from him.

"Where's the ice cream?" You ask him that as soon as he got down the flight of stairs to make this situation a whole lot less awkward than it was.  "For a smart girl, I didn't think you'd ask me that.  It's in the freezer," he said amused.

Embarrassed, you shuffled to the freezer and open its wide doors.  At least the chill air can cool down my face.  You grabbed a pint of kookies and cream ice cream and hurridley grabbed two spoons.  You were about to run up to his room when he stopped you.  

"Where do you think you're going?"  His hot breath hit your neck.  "Well um, I don't if you noticed but to your room?"  You answered him in the most confident face you could muster.  

"You still need to help me with the rest of the snacks."  And like that, it was like a switch got turned off.  He was back to being cute.  "U-um, okay?  What do you need help with?"  His duality man.

"Can you pour the banana milk into two cups please?"  You looked at him confused.  Don't they usually come in seperate bottles?  You opened his refridgerator and to your amusement, there were gallons of banana milk.  "Why do you have so many gallons of banana milk?"  

Blushing, he replied, "I just like it okay?  You never know when you need to stock up."  You laughed at his adorable comment and started pouring the drink out.  While you were still pouring, Jungkook accidentally bumped into you and the light yellow liguid poured all over your shirt and dripped onto your skirt.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry.  Let me help you."  He rushed to the counter and grabbed a handfull of napkins.  He then dabbed at your shirt.  When Jungkook was about to clean your pants, you stopped him.  "It's okay, I'll, um, dry up my pants."  Red in the face, Jungkook stepped back.

"I'm really sorry Y/N," he mumbled.  "It's fine Jungkook, but if you don't mind, do you have a change of clothes that I could wear for today?"  The boy dashed up to his room so fast.  He's really cute when he's embarrassed.  

You blushed at your thought.  The banana milk had a thick consistency that made it hard to dry.  It was getting sticky and stuck to your skin so even if you didn't want to ask Jungkook, you had to.

"Here you go, you know where the bathroom is, right?"  He handed you a white t-shirt a couple sizes too big for you and a pair of sweatpants.  This looks familiar, you thought.

"Yeah I do, thanks for the clothes."  You then walked into the restroom and got changed.  The shirt didn't fit you good, but you were still able to wear it even though it looked like you were wearing a trashbag.  But the sweatpants didn't fit you.  The waist of the pants were too big, and there were not tighten bands in them.  

"Shit," you grumbled.  Should I ask him for a new pair of pants?  Hesitantly, you grabbed the circular handle, and opened the bathroom door.  "Um, Jungkook, do you have any smaller sized pants?" You asked timidly.  

"That's the smallest size I have, does it not fit?"  You weren't completely standing outside, only half of your body was showing, but you felt him eyeing you up and down.  "Uh, yeah, it kind of doesn't fit.  It keeps falling down."  

When you caught him staring at you, he quickly turned his head around.  "Um, is it okay if I just wear a shirt?  It reaches down mid thigh and the sleeves are quite large already."  After you realized what you just said, you turned red.  "B-but of course, if, um, it makes you uncomfortable then I'll, uh, wear my skirt."  You stuttered so much that you mentally cringed at yourself.

"I'm not uncomfortable at all, I'm fine with you just wearing my shirt."

To be Continued...