🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*

Zacznij od początku

"This is a very interesting match up! Okay! Are you ladies ready!?"

They both nodded in unison as the music started. The song was Freaks by Timmy Trumpet and Savage. The two recognized the song immediately they were off. 

People started clapping and stomping to the beat as the girls went at it. I was cheering on Shelly. She has the sickest moves and has done this many times before.

I stopped shouting to catch my breath and, as I did, I saw Colt in the corner of my eye looking at me. I turned to him, causing him to blush and turn away. He thinks he can hide it? What a dork.

I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his own. He turned to me with a shocked expression and I giggled. "How about we do a dance off n-next round?"

He opened his mouth, as if to say something but no words came out. All he did was nod his head in silence. I grinned and heard the song end, the crowed voted for Shelly.

"That's what I like to see." I took his wrist and led him to the inner part of the circle.

"Good game girls! Who wants to go next?!" I dragged Colt onto the floor and let go of his wrist.I then made my way over to the other side of the circle and stood my ground.

People were screaming and shouting with excitement when they saw Colt participating.

'"Oh-Ho! Looks like our next contestants are Colt and (Y/N)!" The crowd hooped and hollered. I turned to Barley and gave him a quick wink. He smiled, understanding instantly.

"Alright everyone! Are you ready!?"

The crowd shouted once more, the song playing now was In My Head by Jason Derulo. I nodded to the beat, watching Colt with a wide smirk.

'Everybody's looking for love. Oh! Ain't that the reason you're at this club? Oh!'

I dished out different moves left and right, matching each step with the words of the song. The crowd was loosing it and Colt had no idea what to do. I don't think he knew how to dance, the poor thing.

I laughed and rushed over to Colt. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to the center of the floor. I put my hands on his hips, he jumped at my touch and placed one of his hands on my shoulder and the other hand on my arm.

I giggled and helped him with each step, soon enough he was getting the hang of my movement and started to smile. 

He looked to me and chuckled and grabbed my hand. He then spun me around and pulled me close to him. Then he spun me out and then spun me back to him. He now had one of his hands on my hip and his other was in my hand.

He realized the spot he was in and starting blushing furiously I laughed at him and leaned my head close to his ear. "You're doing fine." I felt his warm breath on my neck and spun away. I back flipped away and the crowd went insane.

I held a hand out to him and sang the third chorus to him.

"Just leave with me now, say the word and we'll go. I'll be your teacher and show you the ropes."

I walked closer and closer back to him with slow delicate steps. The crowd was quite as I sung to the flustered red head.

"You'll see a side of love you've n-never known, I can see it going down, going down."

I spun right in front of the sheriff and placed my hands on his cheeks, looking into his dark eyes, our faces inches apart.

"In my head, I see you all over me in my head. You fulfill my fantasy in my head."