Unusual Happenings

(Word count: 8661)

~Warning!~         Contains: Sex, swearing, abuse, and drugs

Lilac: On my way to school I walk past the park. Looking in the park I see him. His name is, Drake Smith. He's one of the most outstanding citizens in this good sized town I live in. Personally I admire everything he's done for the community. He's just an overall good person. I don't even think it's possible for him to do bad by how many good things he's done. He's done fundraisers for the orphanage, the school, and charity. He's helped the town with construction and even plans town events, or so I heard.

I shake my head and realize I accidentally started walking on the path through the park. I know it's a shorter route to school but considering I get bullied there I always take the long way. HAVE I BEEN STARING?! SHIT! I look away blushing. I look up to get one last glance and end up making eye contact with Drake. This startles me for a second before I have to look away. Okay, his eyes are gorgeous. They're emerald green. Literally, they're dark, very dark but they shine like emeralds! Whereas my eyes are baby blue. His hair is black and it's rather long. Not as long as mine. My hair is a light shade of blonde with a reddish tint to it and it goes down to my waist, I let my hair free today instead of putting it up.

Once I leave the park I enter the school building after walking for another five minutes. I sigh, time to get hell from the bitches that think they own this place. As if on cue walking to my locker, I'm slammed into one of the lockers. Luckily my purple backpack takes the hit for me and softens the blow.

"Lookie what he have here," says Todd.

"Fuck off," I tell him. This earns me being slammed into the lockers again.

I feel a slap across my face and let out a hiss of pain. Okay, enough is enough. I know I'm going to be in a lot more pain by fighting back but I can't just sit here and do nothing. As he goes to hit me again I punch him in the face hard and let out the loudest scream I can. They take off running but not before Todd can slap me again. As they run off a teacher comes running towards me.

"I want Todd and his two sidekicks, Buddy and Milo to be expelled." I say.

"What did they do?" Ms. Wolfgange asks.

"They slammed me against the lockers and hit me twice," I say and look at her. I know he hit me in a random place the second time and hit me hard too so I know there's a mark there. Her eyes widen when she sees it and we go to the principle office.

After telling him what happens he calls some parents, not before checking the cameras and the boys are called to the office and are told to wait for their parents.

I smile in victory. Finally. Now maybe I can get some peace here.

It's lunch time now but I decide not to eat, I'm not that hungry. Sitting at an empty table I pull out my sketch book. Lydia is sick and Markis is sitting at another table. He takes turns sitting with me and my friends and the neerds of the school. He's a funny person with a great sense of humor.

Alas, my peace is not long lived. Jessica and her posse of Roxey, Joyce, Quinn, and Smoky come walking up to my table. As they walk past Jessica 'pretends' to spill her water on me. I almost scream out of anger. Least it didn't touch my sketch book. I whip around.

"You better watch out, one day you're not gonna be all high and mighty," I spit out at her in my anger.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" she says with finged emoticon. I roll my eyes. Gather my belongings and decide to say I don't feel good so I can go back home. Not like there's ever anyone but me there.