e i g h t e e n

OKAY the new cover though. Also I just got two ducks. Idk why. But their names are Sam and Dean lol.

———

Seven's POV

I wait outside the shed that Hershel basically said was Randal's prison. Daryl is inside 'interrogating' him, while I wait outside. There is a crack big enough for me to squirm through incase Daryl needs me for anything but it's a tight fit.

I hear punch after punch while the kid continues to whimper. Daryl's not even asking questions part of the time. "I told you—" Randall weakly says before getting cut off

"You told me shit!" Daryl seethes. I hear a thump on the wall right after, indicating to me that Daryl might've slammed him against a wall.

"I barely knew those guys. I met 'em on the road." Randal pleads between sobs. There is a one foot by one foot hole in part of the shed, small enough so no human could get through nor a walker. Unless that walker was torn to bits. But it was barely big enough for me to squeeze through.

"How many in your group?" Daryl spits. I get into a sort of doggy army crawl and start to wiggle my way through the hole. I can only see Daryl from where I am, the stacked hale bales covering my view of Randal.

I watch as Daryl unsheathes his knife, "Uh, no no no no no no no no. Come on, man." I only have the front of my shoulder through the hole, while I continue my wiggle.

Daryl crouches forward, I hear the slam of a knife on wood and then a yelp from the kid. "How many?!" Daryl yells.

"Uh, thirty. Thirty. Thirty guys." The kid rushes out, fearing for his life. My shoulders are about half way through and I'm starting to get hot from the confine space. Some of my fur is getting ripped out while I make this tight squeeze.

"Where?" Daryl sternly says. If this kid knew any better he'd better give all the details before he loses an eye.

"Uh.." Randal screeches in pain, probably from the sound of tape tearing off of skin, "I don't know. I swear. We were never anyplace more than a night!" He shouts through gritted teeth.

"Scouting? Planning on staying local?" Daryl says in his 'interrogation' voice. I finally get my shoulder through, earning my self a triumphal snort.

"I— I don't know. They— they left me behind." Randal stutters.

"Did you ever pick off a scab?" Daryl starts while the kid pleas, "Start real slow at first. Sooner or later, you've just gotta rip it off." He finishes his threat, knowing Daryl he doesn't take threats lightly.

Randal quickly stammers out and answer, "They have weapons— heavy stuff, automatics. But I didn't do anything!"

"Your boys shot at my boys, tried to take this farm. You just went along for the ride? You're trying to tell me you're innocent?" Daryl growls out. I'm stuck.. are you shitting me?! I try to pull, twist, and push but I was stuck.

"Yes!" Randal yells, in a confident manner uncharacteristic to his stuttering and nervousness. "These— these people took me in. Not just guys— a whole group of 'em. Men and women, kids too— just like you people. Thought I'd have a better chance with them, you know? But, we got out, scavenge— just the men. One night we— we found this little campsite. A man and his two daughters— teenagers, you know? Real young. Real cute."