Strike

Melody's POV

"Date card!"

Waking up with a groan, I put a pillow over my head trying to block out the noise.

"Guys wake up! The date card is here!"

I feel someone jump on my bed and shake me.

"Mel wake up! Get up now! If you get up I'll make you coffee!"

Sitting straight up instantly I look at Caelynn with a frown, "You're evil. You know that's my weakness."

She nods with a large grin, "That's exactly why I said it."

She moves off my bed and walks down the stairs once she sees that I'm finally awake and moving. I grab my bathroom items and hurry to the bathroom before anyone else steals it.

"Hey can we share real quick?"

I turn and see Brynn with her bathroom caddy then nod.

"Of course! I'm pretty sure there's two sinks so it should be no problem."

We speed off to the bathroom then brush our teeth and wash our faces. Then finally we make our way downstairs to the living room. There is only one large couch that fits six people so we sit on the floor.

Cameramen make their way in the large room making it suddenly feel like a coat closet. Layla walks in holding the date card with a smirk.

"Alright ladies lets see who got lucky."

She opens it and scans the card. Her eyes glimmer for a second then she looks at lol of us.

"Eleanor."

Eleanor smiles lightly. We all know that by week three you want a one on one and if you don't have one there's less of a chance of you having one later.

"Natalie."

She frowns a little then quickly covers it with a fake smile.

"Stella... Sophia... Scarlett."

Scarlett sighs lightly but manages to look over the moon with excitement.

"And me."

Layla smiles and gives the clue, "I hope I don't strike out."

A small smile forms on my face. Okay so I'm not on the group date. Maybe that's a good thing.

Suddenly, the smile is wiped off my face as I think about the other possibility. No date at all. If I don't get a one on one date this week and have no date at all. I have no time with Tyler whatsoever. Well now I'm scared. After showing my feeling towards him I hope he reciprocates the same feelings back to me. I don't know. I guess we'll see this week.

The girls disappear then leave the house. The remaining girls all start to make breakfast and get ready for the day. It sucks because we don't have a pool. So this week is going to be way more boring than the last two weeks.

Caelynn makes me a mug of coffee and we sit outside on the balcony. The sun is rising slowly making the sky look like a beautiful orangish yellow and pink color.

"You think he has something else in store. Like maybe a twist?"

I look over at Caelynn in question, "What do you mean?"

"Well its only Tuesday. There's a group date. And maybe a one on one. Last week he surprised us by adding you to the group date. There could always be something new."

"I guess you're right. Well we won't know until it happens sadly. But I'm sure everything will be okay. Everything works out how it's supposed to. That's what my good friend told me."