New Location

Third Person's POV

21 girls stand side by side waiting for Tyler to make an appearance. Chris places a silver platter of 16 roses down. Tyler walks in seeing happier than usual and a little flushed.

Brynn grins and looks over at Melody who had come back in the villa looking exactly how Tyler has looked. She nudges her friend with a smirk and mouths you sly dog.

Melody shakes her head knowing Brynn thought about sexual actions and mouths tell you later.

Tyler smiles looking at all the girls. His view stays on Melody longer than anyone.

"Ladies this week has been incredible. So many of you are making great connections and I can't ask for more. I have 16 roses here... Melody and Mila have already received one so that means that 18 girls will be moving on. So tonight three of you will be going home."

He reaches for one rose and looks around at the women, "Lucy."

"Brynn."

"Caelynn.

"Scarlett."

"Grace."

"Kennedy."

"Evelyn."

"Sadie."

"Camila."

"Layla."

"Stella."

"Natalie."

"Hanna."

"Eleanor."

"Sophia."

Everyone stands with a look of shock on their face when they see four girls left without roses. Ashley R, Quinn, Gabriella, and Charlotte. One rose remains in Tyler's hand as he looks down. He looks up at the four girls and makes a decision.

"Charlotte."

Melody lets out a breath of relief as she watches her friends eyes glimmer. She had been safe for another week. But if she didn't put herself out there a little bit more then next week she would definitely be going home.

After the girls leave Tyler and Chris stay a bit longer. They gather us all and raise a glass.

"Ladies pack your bags because our first destination is San Francisco!"

We all cheer and hurry up stairs to pack and get ready for the big move tomorrow.

Running inside the townhouse in San Francisco I look around at everything in awe

Running inside the townhouse in San Francisco I look around at everything in awe. The place is absolutely beautiful. And it's way bigger inside than it looks on the outside. The three story white townhouse looked just like the houses off of the show Full House. The kitchen and living room were on the second floor and the bedrooms and bathrooms were on the third. The whole place had hardwood floors. The walls were a grayish light blue with brick accents here and there. The bathrooms had granite countertops with a large glass shower. Stainless steel appliances filled the kitchen. And of course you can't forget the fireplace in the living room.