Homicidal Art(Joker One-Shot)

You had been in a relationship with the Joker for a long time now. It was great, but you were always worried for him, worried that he'd get caught or injured, or... But you couldn't talk to him about these things, and he was always gone so often.

Despite him being gone so often, he noticed your anxiety and how you struggled, so he planned something special for you. One day, one of his henchmen told you to meet him at the art museum. You didn't really feel up to it, but it had been so long since you had spent time with Joker.

  There weren't many people in the museum, so it didn't take you long to spot him with a few of his henchmen. Once you had joined them, he gave you a kiss on the cheek. "So glad you could make it, (Y/N)." You noticed one of the henchmen, Laurence, carrying a large boombox, and you started to wonder what you'd actually be doing here.

  "Gentlemen, and my very lovely lady, let's broaden our minds! Laurence..." he announced. With this command, Laurence pressed play on the boombox. As the music started, Joker and the rest of them marched forward, dancing to the beat. Joker swung his cane, deliberately knocking over a statue. They stopped at the first wall of paintings. "Terrance, brush." Joke said, his hand outstretched. They all began to paint over the works of art, smiling as they did so.

  "C'mon (Y/N), It's fun!" Joker said as he placed a brush in your hand and guided you in defacing a painting. You copied the rest of them and started to enjoy yourself. You let go, moving to the music and knocking over statues, leaving your mark on paintings. You forgot all about your worries, and just enjoyed the time you spent with Joker. You made your way up the stairs, one of Joker's henchmen with a knife to one of the paintings. "No! That one's my favourite." You managed to say before he sliced it.

Joker looked at him sternly. "You heard her, Bob, leave it."

  Once you had significantly left your mark on the museum, you turned to Joker. "Thank you for this, I really did have a great time today."

"I'm just happy to see you smile."

This is based off of Jack Nicholson's Joker. My favourite Batman film is 'Batman'(1989) because of the cast and because of the soundtrack. Jack Nicholson is by far my favourite Joker, but I am really excited to see 'JOKER' in October.

  VioletAdler0224