Run Away-Part 2(Frank William Abagnale Jr. One-Shot)

Mr Abagnale got very sick. He told you "(Y/N), you need to find him. If you can't stop him, at least go with him. He shouldn't have been alone this long." That was sort of his dying wish.

You promised Mr Abagnale that you would go after Frank. You packed a suitcase with some clothes and all of Frank's letters and went to the airport.

One pilot, surrounded by his crew entered the airport. They were attracting a lot of attention. You just rolled your eyes before grabbing your luggage and moving. But the group didn't stop, and they collided into you. They were unscathed, but gave you some dirty looks. "Hey!" You yelled after them. When they didn't stop, you went after them. You reached out for the pilot. "Excuse me, but I don't think you're representing Pan Am airlines very well." The pilot turned around and stopped dead in his tracks. "(Y/N)?" You were about to say something before he took his sunglasses off.

You began to sob as you looked into the face of Frank William Abagnale Jr. He apologised to the crew before grabbing your arm and dragging you to the women's bathroom. He locked you both in a cubicle before speaking again. "What are you doing here?!" You stood, still shocked for a few more moments before hugging him tightly. When you realised he wasn't going to hug back, you let go and began to speak. "I don't care about the forgery, impersonation or bank robbery. I don't even care that you left for months, without saying goodbye. I just want you to now, be the man that told me he loved me when we were 16." Frank stood silent while tears streamed down your face. You wiped at your eyes with the heels of your hands. "But if that is too much. All I ask is that you come with me now and go to your father's funeral. After that, you can leave again, and I won't bother you anymore." He looked you in the eyes. "My father's dead?" You gave a small nod and it was Frank's turn to cry. Now, he hugged you, and you hugged back.

You both got on a plane back to New Rochelle. You hadn't talked much since you guys were in the bathroom. Frank had discarded his uniform and you had both got tickets for the flight home. You were sat next to each other and Frank leaned close to you and talked softly in your ear. "About what you said before, I have never stopped loving you (Y/N). Even when I had a different name, I was still the same guy. I can't stay in one place anymore, but I'd like to take you with me wherever I go." You smiled without looking at him, before kissing him on the cheek.

Check out my the instalment of https://my.w.tt/ipM3G88qjW  titled 'Catch Me If You Can(Run Away Author Note)' for more information.

VioletAdler0224