Rotations (Frank-N-Furter One-Shot)

This was requested by  Bellofmanycharacters . Message to requestee: Thank you so so much for requesting a character I love so much and giving me the much needed kick up the backside to come up with an idea. I had so much fun writing this and really did start and finish the whole thing in a day!

You and Frank had always had a special relationship and you liked to think of yourself as his favourite. Living with him was the absolute best life imaginable and you wouldn't change it for the world. So, when the brilliant Dr. Frank-N-Furter wanted to 'shake things up', you were less than enthusiastic. "I want to build a man. Not just any man, he'll be perfect!" You looked away, feeling too embarrassed about being replaced. There was no question of if he succeeded, Frank was smart enough to figure it out and always got what he wanted. Knowing you as well as he did though, he managed to know your thoughts. "Darling, this creation will not be instead of you. In fact, I'm making him for the both of us! Don't you think it could be wonderful?"

     In the end, you warmed to the idea and even enjoyed being the assistant to Frank-N-Furter's mad scientist. Preparations were going really well and you were actually looking forward to the finished product. That was when a distraction waltzed into the castle in the form of Brad Majors and Janet Weiss. You couldn't stand them from the moment you saw them, feeling exposed in front of their prim plainness. They made you feel downright uncomfortable in your own home. Excusing yourself and Frank from the room, you spoke in a hushed but firm tone. "I know Riff-Raff very kindly let them in here, but you must get rid of them! What if they end up... reporting us, or something!" Frank gave a light chuckle at your seriousness. "Don't worry my love, I am sure that won't be the case. I can tell they are not as innocent as they look." You followed his gaze towards the couple. "Okay, Frankie, they can stay, but only until they have a means of leaving. And, I see the way you look at her. Don't even think about it! You try anything with that drab tart, and I sill be the one to go. Got it?" You stormed off to your room, not wanting to socialise with the strangers.

     You spent your time continuing to work on the nameless man as Frank focused all of his attention on his new guests. Still dressed in your protective clothing, you interrupted to whisper in Frank's ear, not wanting to give away the details your experiment to those you didn't trust. "Ready? Well, that's wonderful, (Y/N)!" You felt familiar butterflies in your stomach as Frankie embraced you. The feelings soon subsided when you realised your efforts at secret keeping were pointless. "Brad, Janet! Why don't you come with me, I have something very special I would like you to witness!" You rolled your eyes, feeling that this whole project was becoming less and less something just for you and Frank.

     When Rocky Horror rose, he was better than you could have ever dreamed. The moment was only dampened by Frank-N-Furter asking the newcomers what they thought of the fine specimen. "Well... I don't like men with too many muscles." Janet admitted while looking lovingly at Brad. This caused Frank to snap at her for the first time. "I didn't make him for YOU!"

     You thought that might have been the end of Frank's fascination with Janet. After all, he was very taken with Rocky from the start, and even gave you some more attention again. One night though, you couldn't find Frankie anywhere. Trying not to get too concerned with one case of disappearance, you found comfort in Rocky. But then, it happened again, and you weren't going to give up on it so easily. You saw Magenta standing by the doorway to one of the bedrooms. She wasn't exactly guarding it, but was not so willing to let you past. "(Y/N), I wouldn't go in there I were you." Feeling anger start to bubble inside you, you pushed past anyway. And there he was, on top of Janet. You ran out of the room, not giving anyone else a chance to speak to you. Without thinking much about your actions, you located Brad and kissed him out of jealousy.

    Later discovering you with Brad, Frank became seething himself and realised that things couldn't go on this way. It wasn't until you got caught that you fully comprehended what you had done and inwardly cringed at yourself. Brad Majors? You almost had to stop yourself from being sick. Frank grabbed Brad by the arm, dragging him to return to Janet. However, Janet had been busy as she was to be seen in the arms of Rocky. If not before, this was the final straw for Frank-N-Furter. He lunged at them, breaking them up and landing a hard slap across Janet's face. "You're as sensual as a pencil! And I never want to see you again!" Wielding his ice pick, Frank-N-Furter chased the both of them out of the castle, not even giving them the chance to collect their clothes. 

     As exciting as everything had been, you were glad when things calmed down and went back to normal. Well, as normal as ever at the Frankenstein Place.