Christmas

-fast forward 5 years- (sorry but the book is coming to an end )

~Sophie's POV~
It's 3:30 pm and my family would be here any minute. This Christmas both mine and ruel's family are coming to our house for dinner. About 3 years ago Ruel surprised me with this house. It's everything I could have dreamed of, high ceilings, big windows.

After that tour, Ruel and I went home and then eventually had to go back on tour again. Ruel has continued to grow and was one of the leading male artists in the industry. I still to this day go to every single one of his shows. Some of them good, some of them bad, but somehow all merged together into something I'll never forget. But who am I kidding, Ruel's never bad.

As I walk through the kitchen to put some food onto the table I feel a pinch on my bum. I turn around quickly to see ruel smirking and staring right at my back side. I give him a hard stare and continue to set the table, to which he was no help to.

After everything was lay out I finally collapsed onto the couch to relax for the couple minutes of peace before our families get here. Ruel immediately gravitates towards me and pulls me into a hug. He lifts me onto his lap and puts his face into my neck. He leaves small kisses along my collar bone as I finally start to destress.

"Thank you" I hear him say into my shoulder.
"For what?" I ask turning to look at him.
His eyes connect to mine.
"For making it nice for Christmas. For cooking good food. For being a good girlfriend. For looking so good in that dress." He says all at one giving emphasis to his last statement.
I giggle and stroke his hair.
"Do you know why I'm such a good girlfriend?" I ask him quietly.
"Why?" He responds ever so lightly.
"Because I love you" I say smiling at him. A wide grin appears on his face as he pulls me in to attach his lips to mine. We sit in happiness for a few seconds.
"I love you too" He says reciprocating my latter statement.

Just as Ruel was about to pull me in again, the door bell rang. I quickly run to the door to see my family. I greet them all with big hugs as Ruel does the same.
When Luke and Ruel see eachother, they do the same handshake they've been doing since they were 10. After we've done greeting both of our families, Ruel's arm snakes around my waist once more.

The day is filled with laughter and happiness. I really think Ruel is starting to calm down from being on tour all the time. I sit down by the Christmas tree as my family says it's time for presents. We all smile and laugh st the gift given, some good and some bad but all treated equally. Eventually, it's ruel's turn to give me his gift.

"Um, well I thought this would be the best time to do this because you love your family so much. I just want you to know that you are my everything. Sophie, you have grown up with me and I have been one lucky man to see you transform into the beautiful woman you are today. You are smart, kind, beautiful, caring, generous and so much more. One day I know you will be the best mother I could possibly think of and I hope that I will be lucky man to have those children with you, but I think we should get married first, so here I am, will you marry me?" He says down on one knee.

All I can do is nod my head and smile as he pulls me into the biggest hug. Life is good. Life is good with him.

The end.