4 ~ drive me home

~sophie's pov~

" GET THE FUCK OFF HER" I hear loudly. I turn around and see Ruel standing there raging. He stormed over and grabbed me and put him behind him to protect me.

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! YOU CAN'T JUST TOUCH UP A GIRL LIKE THAT NOT TO MENTION MY GIRL. DON'T EVER TOUCH MY GIRL NOR ANY OTHER GIRL EVER AGAIN YOU ABSOLUTE CREEP" ruel spat in jimmy's face before grabbing my wrist and walking me out.

"Oh yeah! Take your little girlfriend and get out of my house mr popstar. I only wanted her cause shes hot!" jimmy yelled as we walked out the door. Ruel said nothing but simply turned around and gave jimmy the finger before leading me to his car.

He opens the door for me before walking over to his side. I could see the anger in his face. He opens his car door and sighs before turning on the ignition. He turns on the car and drives. He doesn't drive you home, he drives you to the beach.

He knows you love the beach more than anywhere else in the world but you were confused to why you were here.

" why did you take me here Ruel?"I say with tears in my eyes still shaken up by my previous experiences.

He stays silent. I could see something was boiling up inside of him.

"I'm sorry" I say to him, trying to see if it will help him calm down.

"what do you mean?! You did nothing, that fucking moron came onto my girl!" he yells, before he continues I stop him.
"what do you mean your girl? I'm not yours ruels! Lord knows I want to be but I'm not, okay?" I yell back frustrated by all the fake names.

"what... I'm sorry... I .. um well I like you and it killed me to see you being groped and hurt the way he did and I just really wish I could call you mine, but if I can't than protecting you is the next best thing" he says looking down almost as if he is about to cry himself.

Some kind of courage rushes over me and I pull ruel's face and smash my lips against his. He's surprised at first but then he kisses back passionately and pulls me onto his lap.

I pull away, I look down and blush, "I'm sorry um I shouldn't have done that" I say beginning to get off his laps.

He pulls me back down, "what no, you should have that, you should do it again" he says before pushing his lips against mine again.

I pull away once more, before saying "you like me?"

He laughs before saying " I think I've made it pretty clear that yes, yes I do like you, very much so"

I smile before saying "then why haven't you taken me on a date,"

He laughs before saying "several reasons, um a) I haven't had the chance, b) I didn't even know you liked me but here we are with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen sitting on my lap."

I stop him by kissing him again "then why wait?" I say before getting out of the var and running out of the car onto the beach.

I take off my boots and run straight into the water. I see a laughing ruel running after me. I can tell this is going to be a good night.